10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

This whole smear campaign against Messi is utterly disgusting. This has gotten to the point where the club needs to do something. I've never seen anything like that happen to another player.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
See here, the manipulation has already reached all the way to the Washington Post. So disgusting.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...elona-coach-calls-neymar-to-sideline-instead/

With all due respect, Washington Post means nothing in the football world. :p

Nah, I know what you mean. These lazy journalists just rehash the same old BS that they pick up on the internet without bothering to verify.

Haters gonna hate no matter what. Like we discussed before, anything related to Messi, regardless of significance, regardless of whether it is true or fabricated, is going to be blown out of proportion the second they smell the blood.

NotInHere

Damn I was watching one of my favorite tv programs, "Jorge Y su Banda" and there even using one of there segments to talk about Messi ignoring Lucho..... Starting to believe they know what actually happened, but everyone is just using this thing for ratings.ñ

Which is equally as disgusting, there trying to paint the viewers and the readers as idiots.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Nah, they won't do anything. They didn't do anything when more serious and egregious BS that came out against Messi such as his "affair " at the club in Vegas etc.

And I am sure Messi himself is used to all the media BS by now. As long as it is not going to affect his game, I am fine. Give the #@#$ ballon to Ronaldo for the rest of his life.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Can someone translate it? Would be appreciated.

Context:

This is the press conference after Rayo's loss to Barca. Paco Jemez had, truthfully, pointed out days before that Zidane should not be training RM Castilla because he did not have a license to be a coach, and the mere fact he was indeed training showed preferential treatment towards RM.

Translation:

Reporter: "Good evening. Carlo Ancelotti said this morning that you had unfortunate statements about Zidane...."

Jemez interrupts: "I already knew this was going to bring problems"

Reporter: "Yeah, well yeah"

Reporter: "Do you regret those statements, simply maybe you did not know this detail that in France the license is for 3 years and in Spain, for an ex player, it is for 6 weeks. This is a detail that maybe you did not know. Do you regret your statement about Zidane?"

Jemez: "Ok, lets see, Zidane has a license to train?"

Reporter: "He just has a few days to go..."

Jemez: "Well if he still has a few days left then he cannot train in Spain. How else do you want it? How much clearer do you want it?

Reporter mumbles...

Jemez: "Well there it is. Go and tell Ancelotti, go"

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Damn I was watching one of my favorite tv programs, "Jorge Y su Banda" and there even using one of there segments to talk about Messi ignoring Lucho..... Starting to believe they know what actually happened, but everyone is just using this thing for ratings.ñ

Which is equally as disgusting, there trying to paint the viewers and the readers as idiots.

I feel your pain man. We just have to learn to ignore those misleading BS, ill-willed media and misinformed general public. We fans can't sue them after all, can we? :p

NotInHere

I feel your pain man. We just have to learn to ignore those misleading BS, ill-willed media and misinformed general public. We fans can't sue them after all, can we? :p
as long as we know the truth as fans, we alright lol. Just irks me when other people try to paint others as idiote

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Context:

This is the press conference after Rayo's loss to Barca. Paco Jemez had, truthfully, pointed out days before that Zidane should not be training RM Castilla because he did not have a license to be a coach, and the mere fact he was indeed training showed preferential treatment towards RM.

Translation:

Reporter: "Good evening. Carlo Ancelotti said this morning that you had unfortunate statements about Zidane...."

Jemez interrupts: "I already knew this was going to bring problems"

Reporter: "Yeah, well yeah"

Reporter: "Do you regret those statements, simply maybe you did not know this detail that in France the license is for 3 years and in Spain, for an ex player, it is for 6 weeks. This is a detail that maybe you did not know. Do you regret your statement about Zidane?"

Jemez: "Ok, lets see, Zidane has a license to train?"

Reporter: "He just has a few days to go..."

Jemez: "Well if he still has a few days left then he cannot train in Spain. How else do you want it? How much clearer do you want it?

Reporter mumbles...

Jemez: "Well there it is. Go and tell Ancelotti, go"

Thanks. Well handled by Paco there. I'd like to see people from our club speak up about the propaganda against Messi among other things.

Kohe321

Paco is such a badass, he should get his own smiley - one that we can use in any scenario where "bullshit will not be tolerated" is the theme. :lol:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Paco is such a badass, he should get his own smiley - one that we can use in any scenario where "bullshit will not be tolerated" is the theme. :lol:

I actually want that face he has when the reporter is talking to him about the France vs Spain stuff. That face which is mixture of confusion and disbelief at how stupid that reporter is sounding.

I want that face to post after someone makes a dumb post in this site. Like a "what the fuck did I just read" face. :lol:

Mitchell1978

Just read on twitter that Messi is 6 assists away from becoming the all time La Liga assist leader. Don't know if accurate, but Messi will likely retire as La Liga all time scorer and all time assister. That's impressive.

Isn't he already the all time assist leader? And if not who is the leader?

doublehh03

LOL @ the media being crazy over Messi refusing to be subbed off or not. Even if true, what's wrong with that? A great player wants to keep playing?

In the NBA, great players wave off being subbed off all the time, esp. if they were playing well. And Messi was playing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans