10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I was reading the youtube comments for a sec, big mistake, there's many people questioning Leos humility lol, just because of this, I sometimes ask myself if people sit down and and think about what there going to say nowadays, or is the football fanbase that fickle to get angry at someone, particularly a player like Messi, whose alnost always the best player in the match week after week. There is a double standard here I understand, because if it was a player who doesn't have the same impact as Messi refusing to get out, he would be crucified, but theres exceptions in life, that we have to understand.

That video is edited. People are believing Messi turned his back on Lucho, and acted like a spoiled kid. When he signaled he was ok and wanted to keep playing. And he almost scored 2x after that, could had broken Zarra's record.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yeah at current pace around 40 goals 40 assists but I still think it will be more along the lines of 50 goals and 30 assists.

I think he'll score more goals and give more assists once Suarez is back (i.e. greater pace than currently) so I could see him do better than 50 goals and 30 assists. Maybe like 60 goals and 35 assists in all competitions. But we need to see how the team does after Suarez is back.

Kerrybai

I was reading the youtube comments for a sec, big mistake, there's many people questioning Leos humility lol, just because of this, I sometimes ask myself if people sit down and and think about what there going to say nowadays, or is the football fanbase that fickle to get angry at someone, particularly a player like Messi, whose alnost always the best player in the match week after week. There is a double standard here I understand, because if it was a player who doesn't have the same impact as Messi refusing to get out, he would be crucified, but theres exceptions in life, that we have to understand.

Read what Flavia said and the videos she posted.

It didn't happen.

The Spanish media is just horrible, Messi will never catch a break.

NotInHere

That video is edited. People are believing Messi turned his back on Lucho, and acted like a spoiled kid. When he signaled he was ok and wanted to keep playing. And he almost scored 2x after that, coud had broken Zarra's record.
Yeah I saw that video, what I'm trying to say is how can people get mad at Messi for not wanting to get out when his doing fine or isn't tired.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
That video is edited. People are believing Messi turned his back on Lucho, and acted like a spoiled kid. When he signaled he was ok and wanted to keep playing. And he almost scored 2x after that, could had broken Zarra's record.

There's also the missing context that mere 3 mins before, as he scored his goal, he got up from the ground hobbling a bit from the fall. The sub was likely thinking he had gotten hurt, hence the discussion with Lucho and the thumbs up by Messi.

Of course, none of that is shown in the manipulated video, because truth? Ain't nobody got time for that!

F

Flavia

Yeah I saw that video, what I'm trying to say is how can people get mad at Messi for not wanting to get out when his doing fine or isn't tired.

If you're talking about the yt comments from that video, most are criticizing him saying he disrespected Lucho and such nonsense. When it never happened, but the media manipulation made them react like that. Not the 1st time it happened. But there was no commotion when cr punched godin...

NotInHere

If you're talking about the yt comments from that video, most are criticizing him saying he disrespected Lucho and such nonsense. When it never happened, but the media manipulation made them react like that. Not the 1st time it happened. But there was no commotion when cr punched godin...
Disgusting really, but what can we do? As long as we know the truth the rest shouldn't matter.

Oh boy, the blog Sumlit just provided made me angry inside, how can these "journalists" be so poorly informed.... Holy crap

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The club should react to such articles. Warn the papers/tv stations that they will get sued if they publish stuff like that again and demand for an apology.
The masses form their opinions because of this shit.

Kohe321

Yeah, not sure if giving this BS the "silent treatment" is the best course of action. Lies and nonsense is being spread that negatively affect Messi and the club, and it's often stuff that is easily refuted as well, so they should definitely do something.

F

Flavia

Laporta used to do it... Since Rosell took cover, nothing. Bartomeu also doesn't react to those.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
At the very least Lucho should have come out guns blazing and totally undressed the La Sexta video and called out the editor/author.

Should take a page from Paco Jemez, who said the truth about Zidane and then totally destroyed that Madrid lackey reporter in the press conference after Rayo's loss to Barca.

Here's the video for those who have not seen it and understand spanish.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
At the very least Lucho should have come out guns blazing and totally undressed the La Sexta video and called out the editor/author.

Should take a page from Paco Jemez, who said the truth about Zidane and then totally destroyed that Madrid lackey reporter in the press conference after Rayo's loss to Barca.

Here's the video for those who have not seen it and understand spanish.

Can someone translate it? Would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans