10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

That argument, "Messi plays in better team". :worthy:
I wonder would he say that at the beginning of the season when Real was trashing everyone and we looked like headless chickens on the pitch?
My dear friend, difference between Barca and any other top club is Leo. He's just that good. Having him is cheating.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I wonder would he say that at the beginning of the season when Real was trashing everyone and we looked like headless chickens on the pitch?
My dear friend, difference between Barca and any other top club is Leo. He's just that good. Having him is cheating.

This is where the excuses get ridiculous haha Messi has a better team feeding him that's what many RM fans would say, yet 2 posts later they'll say "we have a better team on every position except the front 3, barça's middfield and defence are shit" :lol:

Anyways ... Vamos Leo !! I hope he scores tonight!

Game starts soon no ?

KingLeo10

I wouldn't be that disrespectful towards the rest of the players, messi does give us a decisive advantage against the other top teams but by no means is he the sole reason for our return to dominance.

dakt

I wouldn't be that disrespectful towards the rest of the players, messi does give us a decisive advantage against the other top teams but by no means is he the sole reason for our return to dominance.

I wasn't disrespectful. I said he's the one that makes the difference.
Anyway. Good game so far, but Argentina looks so uninterested.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
CH-vngdWwAAUBMG.jpg:large

blaugrana1987

Hehe, smiled when I saw it on telly. Messi didn't look happy, he knows his team isn't playing well
Yea he isn't either tbh. We cules know him, he is frustrated. They lose to much balls and share to few. But he has to take it to him, shout for a ball, try to dribble, press when ball is near him, do anything. Just earn that respect. Its not about goals, its about his overall play under Martino that looks as if he has come to a pick-nick.

Younes Lamrani

You know it's Messi when this happens !!!

I felt so damn happy when i saw that , Feeling so lucky to witness him playing , i really do .

i know he didnt score and i felt a bit upset but yet seeing him Happy cuz he won makes me forget anything else and feeling happy as well .

Messi is a gift that we really should be greatful for

F

Flavia

[vine]https://vine.co/v/eiPXjIuOLVE[/vine]

[vine]https://vine.co/v/eiPXV1h63vD[/vine]

Younes Lamrani

Leo got the same face he had when he collected the player of the tournament in the WC.

''GET AWAY BITCHES.''

He just doesnt care about those stuff anymore . His goals now is being the best in the history and not just the best in the game ,

he left those awards to those who think they cant be atleast close to him !

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There's no team chemistry in Argentina, I just don't see how could anyone blame Messi for these displays.
Maybe we are spoiled by watching Barca because this doesn't come even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans