10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

There's no team chemistry in Argentina, I just don't see how could anyone blame Messi for these displays.
Maybe we are spoiled by watching Barca because this doesn't come even close.

They regressed a lot with Tata. Sabella's Argentina in the wc, even with many injuries, was better than this side. Comparing to the team he got playing during the qualifiers, it's a joke.

Kohe321

Messi was immense in the first half, but looked like he took it easy and rested in the second. He was largely responsible for Higuains goal with that beautiful pass to Di Maria that set everything up.

But, Argentina as a whole is not looking very impressive under Tata so far. Not much to talk about regarding team chemistry, and they often seem short on ideas offensively unless Messi takes responsibility and initiates the attacks. That was the issue with Tata's Barca as well, by the way.

Last edited:

Younes Lamrani

There's no team chemistry in Argentina, I just don't see how could anyone blame Messi for these displays.

They blame his because they hate him , they blame him because he destroyed them , he makes them feel misrable everyday , i bet they would blame him even if he scored a hatrick !

Younes Lamrani

tumblr_nq9ppmz5KR1s2vj5qo1_540.jpg

Barcadub

You know they could continue to play like this and still reach the final but I expect them to improve. The competition as a whole is very weak this year.

They will most likely be playing one of Equador, Peru or Venezuala in the QF.

Morten

This Argentina side isnt amazing, but is good enough to win the copa, because the opposition isnt amazing either.

doublehh03

Only player that shows any type of chemistry with Messi is Pastore. When Messi tries to go on one of his runs, it seems he's missing that "link" on ARG, as composed to Barca.

Most likely it's b/c of the lack of training sessions together since the national teams rarely practice together like at the club level.

But that keeper today was like Joe Hard of Man City match, blocking everything. He robbed Messi of a potential marvelous chip goal.

Tazim

so many frustrating moments where he plays the give and go but Higuain or Tevez or who ever has his own plan,, at least the midfield is more balanced so he doesnt drop back in midfield that much to do everything on his own.. still hoping for some big moments in the next 3 matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans