10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

lessthanjake

Ugh, Argentina got screwed by the craziness of Group C. They win their group and get rewarded by having to face possibly the best other team in the tournament (Columbia). At this point Columbia and Chile are the two biggest threats, with Brazil still next. Argentina will probably have to beat Columbia, then Brazil, then Chile in order to get the Copa.

Ugh, Argentina got screwed by the craziness of Group C. They win their group and get rewarded by having to face possibly the best other team in the tournament (Columbia). At this point Columbia and Chile are the two biggest threats, with Brazil still next. Argentina will probably have to beat Columbia, then Brazil, then Chile in order to get the Copa.

Just like how Barca won UCL by beating the champions of France, Germany and Italy. It's time for Messi to go on GOAT mode.

barcafan161

Columbia looked pretty poor in their last game.

AnnieSureshot

I agree, Columbia doesn't look too good to me right now. They barely scraped past Brazil (who were at their crappiest) and had no such luck with Venezuela...To be honest the whole group B looked pretty wonky.

Vegeta

I'd say Columbia is definitely not the favorite.

But nevertheless, Columbia is a great country.

I'd love to travel to Columbia someday.

Watch some Columbian football and meet some Columbian women. And of course, Columbian food.

It must be tough being a Columbian during these difficult times.

Paganinisrvnge

^ Thank you. Colombia gets misspelled so much. It's not even complicated. Anyway, sad that the two teams I was rooting for will meet so early. Colombia's fault for losing to Venezuela and drawing against Peru.

ceefoo

Columbia....
Columbia...
Columbia...
See [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] we're not the only ones. :lol:

COLOMBIA = The Country

COLUMBIA = Motion Pictures / Records / University

I'd say Columbia is definitely not the favorite.

But nevertheless, Columbia is a great country.

I'd love to travel to Columbia someday.

Watch some Columbian football and meet some Columbian women. And of course, Columbian food.

It must be tough being a Columbian during these difficult times.
I think you mean COLOMBIA. :alveshat:

I am spotting a lot of mistakes .. hmm
Show and tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans