10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

CIypyyxWcAA4wtn.jpg

Awesome pic!

Jombi

1 pen in 5 games. What's going on?

He should have enough for the ballon d'or for this year but up against Ronaldo in Spain he needs to be scoring every game for the awards.

Who wants to win awards if boneheads who dont understand football and only understands goals are the ones who decide?

Golazo

I'm excited to see him against chile. I know he was taking it a bit easy on defense yesterday because of the yellow card. i think on Saturday he will go all out.

Truthist

Incredible performance. His ball control, dribbling, awareness, game intelligence and precision of passing is absolutely untouchable. Only thing missing is his amazing finishing skills are not at his usual beastly level. We must remember he's playing right wing/midfielder so scoring goals are a bonus.

Radec

I think he meant "locked up" as in "it's already clear who the winner is". But to answer your question, I think the voting ends some time in November? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I agreed it that there is a clear winner for this ballon'dor this year. Messi could quit football for 6 months and play golf for all I care and he'll still deserve a ballon'dor regardless of Copa America result.

Ritchie

I think he meant "locked up" as in "it's already clear who the winner is". But to answer your question, I think the voting ends some time in November? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Even when Penaldo starts whacking in hat-tricks every game from September to November you'd hope Messi has done enough for club and country already this year to win it. Certainly with a winning display on Saturday.

Kerrybai

Even when Penaldo starts whacking in hat-tricks every game from September to November you'd hope Messi has done enough for club and country already this year to win it. Certainly with a winning display on Saturday.

Its over mate, not even 100 goals would win it for Ronaldo. A treble and possibly a Copa America vs 0 trophies.

Stric

The most important part of 2015 is over. The spring is what counts most, IMHO. I think no amount of goals can match the success of winning a treble (possibly the Copa America, too?), even without taking into account how incredibly well Messi played in those competitions. And when you add that, there's no discussion. Anyone with half a brain knows that Messi has been light years ahead of everyone else, especially Cristiano.

Ritchie

The most important part of 2015 is over. The spring is what counts most, IMHO. I think no amount of goals can match the success of winning a treble (possibly the Copa America, too?), even without taking into account how incredibly well Messi played in those competitions. And when you add that, there's no discussion. Anyone with half a brain knows that Messi has been light years ahead of everyone else, especially Cristiano.

Penaldo won a Ballon D'or because of a World Cup qualifier in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans