10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
tumblr_nqsbo8hTg21rt3ls5o5_1280.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Messi: "Ball didn't want to go in before, but we knew that once we started scoring, more goals would come. We had 4 in 4 games, now 6 today."

Messi: "We got to the World Cup final, now the Copa America final, we want to win it. Doesn't matter if I score, as long as the team does."

Messi: “We found a fast goal, therefore we found more spaces and all the goals came. Playing like this, we create situations.” #Chile2015

Messi: “God willing, I hope I score in the final but the important thing is we meet the objective and the dream is to win.” #Chile2015

Ritchie

1 pen in 5 games. What's going on?

He should have enough for the ballon d'or for this year but up against Ronaldo in Spain he needs to be scoring every game for the awards.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
1 pen in 5 games. What's going on?

He should have enough for the ballon d'or for this year but up against Ronaldo in Spain he needs to be scoring every game for the awards.

He does not live for those individual awards. The most important thing is he helps his team win.

Asylum15

He was incredible. So intense.

However, whens the last time Leo scored a free kick? He's gone off the boil with those :D

Affiae

Messi's reaction of the PK battle between Argentina and Colombia, so cute

[tw]616022652268908544[/tw]

This video kinda hurts. You see this emotional, joyful man that always gives everything for club and country and its the country which fails upon him most of the time. I really wish the final last year went different. It's like the lifetime dream that's so close to happening but somehow doesn't. Look at his eyes.

M

magicomessi

He has had more than enough chances to score goals regardless of how Argentina's opposition have played. Messi has taken the most shots in the competition and yet his only goal has come from a penalty.

who gives a F :lol:

best player of the tournament so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans