10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Take a look at this. Tex in Spanish, but easy to translate if you want.

Edit: :lol: [MENTION=3193]CesDel[/MENTION], sorry. Your link was broken when I posted and didn't realize you posted the same video :rofl1:

F

Flavia

[tw]619874452143149056[/tw]

He chose a great place to go.

CJouM9zVEAECvVX.jpg:large

doublehh03

Great explanation on Messi's performances for club vs NT, but it's in Spanish..

Pretty much. Iniesta, Xavi, and Busquets have repeatedly stated they look to Messi every time they have the ball first and foremost. From this video, his ARG teammates ignore him even when open. It's ridiculous.

Maybe due to lack of chemistry and thus not on the same wavelength? But this video is just terrible.

ab739

Pretty much. Iniesta, Xavi, and Busquets have repeatedly stated they look to Messi every time they have the ball first and foremost. From this video, his ARG teammates ignore him even when open. It's ridiculous.

Maybe due to lack of chemistry and thus not on the same wavelength? But this video is just terrible.
It has to be jealousy. No other explanation

Alen

It has to be jealousy. No other explanation

I don't think so. I think they don't play with him on a regular basis so they don't know it's enough to give him the ball to win. They know he's better than they are, but they still consider him a "part of team play". That's not how you play with Messi imo.
If Messi is anywhere near you, and you can give him the ball in any way, you don't even think about it, you simply do it.

M

magicomessi

Take a look at this. Tex in Spanish, but easy to translate if you want.

Edit: :lol: [MENTION=3193]CesDel[/MENTION], sorry. Your link was broken when I posted and didn't realize you posted the same video :rofl1:

can't expect anything from a medicore players such as higuain , lavezzi , rojo ,zabaleta ,biglia anything but the 1 i'm disappointed in him in is aguero cause in every big tournament he played so bad & its crazy to see him can't connect with messi while he is messi's closest friend !!!!!

doublehh03

Sampaoli also explained the difference between Barcelona Messi and Argentina Messi: "At Barça they look for him and the always pass to him. In Argentina it's not like that and it's easier to neutralise him.

"I don't agree with those who are criticising Messi, though. You have to analyse the context. He always gets the ball at Barça, but it's not the same when he's with Argentina. We had a plan to stop Argentina and to stop Messi. Playing at 50 percent, Messi is better than the rest."

Dumb ass Tata. And ARG as a whole.

Can't do your magic when you don't have the freaking ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans