10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
When will he(+Bravo and Mascherano) come back?I hope that he will be able to play in ths supercups

I think they should arrive after the US tour. I am sure Messi and others will play the Gamper, just like last season and also the supercups.

M

magicomessi

can some1 translate what he says at the end please cause i'm making a video about stars & coaches talking about leo

Antimadridista1

He says :

It's an honor to be with you. It's an honor to be with two great players. As I said, we'll see what happen tonight, but I have as much chance as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo to win this Ballon D'or. It's a pleasure to be here.

M

magicomessi

He says :

It's an honor to be with you. It's an honor to be with two great players. As I said, we'll see what happen tonight, but I have as much chance as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo to win this Ballon D'or. It's a pleasure to be here.

thanx, i heard that he called messi the best ever during that interview btw & this is why i thought this is the part of it

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Doesn't look like he's having much of a vacation judging from the pictures Barcastuff are posting. All those fans. Why is he staying at a place full of tourists?

Devils

Imagine being at that resort, the people there lucked out sooo much just being able to chill wit Messi everyday.

CJ-cH42XAAELnrD.jpg

:VdB:

looks like he's been hitting the bottle on his vacation

Antimadridista1

He's probably a billionaire and he prefers to travel to a resort full of tourists instead of resting on a private island somewhere in the world.
Is it because he wants Thiago to have "normal" holidays ?
Weird.

Devils

lol he's not even close to being a billionaire.

I think Leo just doesn't give a shit and goes wherever he pleases. As a king should. :)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He's probably a billionaire and he prefers to travel to a resort full of tourists instead of resting on a private island somewhere in the world.
Is it because he wants Thiago to have "normal" holidays ?
Weird.

I actually find him more likable this way, unlike some other celebrities.

Drexl

Messi (19) scored more solo goals at Barça in the last 2 seasons (9+10) than Maradona (11) in 7 seasons at Napoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans