10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
do Barca fans feel he will move to england in the future? Sure he wont leave this or next year, but is it possible he will leave in the future because of boredoom and to try something else?

lets be honest , every footballer wants different experience, u only live 1 time. Schweinsteiger also moved who was trough and trough bayern

I don't think he will move to another European club.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Messi will retire at Barca. Perhaps play a couple of seasons for Newell's Old Boys, If I was him I'd do that.

He might leave if the club piss him off completely though.

aMQ8ApW_460s.jpg

i'll make retro messi my new avatar unless you want it for yourself

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He might leave if the club piss him off completely though.

Diario Olé are running a story about Messi being wanted by Man Utd. According to them, he isn't convinced by Bartomeu and hasn't forgiven him for the consideration of selling him.

The little dictator is making moves it seems.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Diario Olé are running a story about Messi being wanted by Man Utd. According to them, he isn't convinced by Bartomeu and hasn't forgiven him for the consideration of selling him.

The little dictator is making moves it seems.

I doubt it's gonna work. Barring a miracle, Bartomeu will 24 hours forward be declared as the new President of FC Barcelona for the next 6 years.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I doubt it's gonna work. Barring a miracle, Bartomeu will 24 hours forward be declared as the new President of FC Barcelona for the next 6 years.

Probably, this story is running too late to actually have an impact on the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans