10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
When is he (and the rest of latam players) joining the team back btw ?

At least when he's wearing a blaugrana shirt everybody seems to agree that his fashion style is sooooooo secondary :)

raki

When is he (and the rest of latam players) joining the team back btw ?

At least when he's wearing a blaugrana shirt everybody seems to agree that his fashion style is sooooooo secondary :)

Alves, Neymar 30July.

Bravo, messi and masche 3 August.

lessthanjake

Im glad I have avoided this thread for the summer.... how on earth do you know what the dress code was? were u invited too? Judging by the pictures the dress code was clearly 'wear the fuck what you want.'

Huh???

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150722145031-messi-gabon-exlarge-169.jpg

Essentially everyone there is wearing a suit or at least business casual clothing. There's only one person in the background who doesn't seem dressed up.

Also, I'm uncertain how you could possibly read a long post in which the theme was "This stuff doesn't matter and is really about Gabonese politics" and get your back up like this about one sentence that might be an extremely minimal criticism of Messi, but was followed immediately thereafter by a sentence saying we shouldn't think much of it. Did you read the whole post, or did you skim for anything you could possibly flip out at??? Because I'm sorry, but it certainly seems like you did the latter.

This place can be so hopelessly reactionary, I cannot even believe it.

lessthanjake

Again, guys, it's lessthanjake, he is the expert in trashing Messi on here and make it look like he's just being " the almighty objective one, while being a big messi fan", it's so systematic it's funny :lol:

People were offended by how Messi dresses hahaha ... his clothes were probably more expensive than 99% of the cheap suit surrounding him, again, give me a break :)

Please, please look at my postings on BigSoccer forums. I beg you to do that, and then tell me I'm a pretend Messi fan. The amount of time I've spent defending/talking up Messi on internet forums is almost embarrassing, and certainly exceeds you. So back off.

EDIT: Just for fun, I'll direct you to some examples:

http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/the-case-for-messi-and-c-ronaldo-as-best-ever.2016490/page-104

http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/the-case-for-messi-and-c-ronaldo-as-best-ever.2016490/page-186

Those are just two samples. But I would love for you to read my posts on those pages and then to just absolutely back off your idiotic campaign to label me a Messi hater.

Last edited:
Well, it is almost exclusively about politics. And given the language they used, they can fuck off. They even posted a picture of Messi in a suit landing in Brazil, rofl.

EdmondDantes

I'm not even bothered about that nonsense. He's the world's greatest ever player, and they're just some sponsor, if anything they should be kneeling before him. And his attire was fine. Jeans and a t-shirt.

silvia

Huh???

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150722145031-messi-gabon-exlarge-169.jpg

Essentially everyone there is wearing a suit or at least business casual clothing. There's only one person in the background who doesn't seem dressed up.

Also, I'm uncertain how you could possibly read a long post in which the theme was "This stuff doesn't matter and is really about Gabonese politics" and get your back up like this about one sentence that might be an extremely minimal criticism of Messi, but was followed immediately thereafter by a sentence saying we shouldn't think much of it. Did you read the whole post, or did you skim for anything you could possibly flip out at??? Because I'm sorry, but it certainly seems like you did the latter.

This place can be so hopelessly reactionary, I cannot even believe it.

hey, idk why i am doing this, but two guys in sunglasses are surely bodyguards or drivers, one is army, the other is doing similar job.
president in business casual? oh u know well:lol::lol:
were you there? how do you know the whole dress code? websurfing those two or three pictures?
stop pretending like you know the rules or occations of gabon.
don't know better than that? so stop saying yr use of this thread is better.

and yeah, the ones who criticized messi of his attire and hands in pocket was only you and opposition party from gabon.
no others. use your brain, u will know this has to be political intentions.
Nobody in country's political party makes statement for just an athelete's clothes after a week unless they have political intention, seriously. u can find when their elections at if u want to prove something:lol:

and do you know most of web journalists write in the way they paid from others? write the way what payers want? or boosting hopeless criticism so they can earn more clicks?
oh, never mind, you find all of this is hopeless:fishing:

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Please, please look at my postings on BigSoccer forums. I beg you to do that, and then tell me I'm a pretend Messi fan. The amount of time I've spent defending/talking up Messi on internet forums is almost embarrassing, and certainly exceeds you. So back off.

EDIT: Just for fun, I'll direct you to some examples:

http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/the-case-for-messi-and-c-ronaldo-as-best-ever.2016490/page-104

http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/the-case-for-messi-and-c-ronaldo-as-best-ever.2016490/page-186

Those are just two samples. But I would love for you to read my posts on those pages and then to just absolutely back off your idiotic campaign to label me a Messi hater.

So I did read them, and bro, it is embarassing :lol:

Just joking, you should get off that forum, you'll never win so unless you get something from wasting so much time arguing with the diva's following, you're better off.

Still, I'd like to get to read a post like that from you on here, only ones I saw were arguing why messi was shit at penalties and even though he only missed a few more than ronaldo, cristi was a rockstar, then this nonsense about gabon's dresscode no one gives a fuck about :)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
11703385_1067682426584684_1715765967598356011_n.jpg

His style for clothes is surely not the best :antonella:
He wears the free clothes Adidas and D&G send him. Most athletes do. I quite like his style, anyway.

BigBarcaBoy

Wouldn't care if leo walked around in a potato sack or bin bag to be honest, have your own style and respect other peoples, life is too short to worry about rubbish like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans