10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalan Fan

I have only watched football from around 2000-2015, i have never seen a forward with as good passing as Messi. Has there been anyone as good or better in the past? Idk.

I can't think of anyone.

I have no idea about stats, but his prolific goal scoring record plus assists must be impressive in themselves.Let alone the chances he creates for others which aren't taken ?

He's certainly a very rare talent.Possibly unique in that respect.

SeloBarca

If theres any player that gets close to Xavi prime playmaking, its Messi. Wouldnt mind seeing him in a free AM role next to Rakitic once Iniesta quits.

Drexl

we live in the age where people accept gay marriage, sex changing is considered heroic, and everything is tolerable due to modern progressive thinking, yet messi gets bashed for a dress code and everyone forgets what progressive thinking is based upon - individual's independence. i know, i know, if it was a tranny instead of messi, her/his dress code would represent freedom and strong personality as she/he has the right to do whatever he/she thinks because it is their right! but messi? nah man, f*** him, he should be ashamed! lol. pathetic. i hate this world

I get you, man. It's really hard to not hate this world. Hypocrisy, double standards, lies, political correctness, ignorance etc. Then you really start to appreciate love, friendship, art, and those few pure geniuses like Lio. ;)

LordLichtenstein

I spent most of my youth indoors playing videogames and such, I had absolutely no interest in football or other sports whatsoever, but one day in 2008, one of my friends invited me home to watch a game, he told me "trust me, this guy will make you fall in love with football". Now it has been 7 years and I haven't skipped a match. Lionel Messi made me a believer!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Has anybody seen these? Just amazing, a series of mosaics dedicated to Messi, created by a Real Madrid and Ronaldo fan by the name of Charis Tsevis.

Lionel Messi: Per a vostè (Lionel Messi: For you)

005JjyF6gw1euhfqw5lamj30yg19h1kx.jpg

Lionel Messi: El poder i el cervell (Lionel Messi: The power and the brain)

005JjyF6gw1euhfqxi10ej30yg0nvanq.jpg

Lionel Messi: És un bell dia (Lionel Messi: It's a beautiful day)

005JjyF6gw1euhfr0b8uij30yg1e61ew.jpg

Lionel Messi: Sota el sol Català (Lionel Messi: Under the Catalan sun)

005JjyF6gw1euhfqz2gvoj30yg169dyq.jpg

Lionel Messi: Trenca les regles (Lionel Messi: Break the rules)

005JjyF6gw1euhfr27smlj30yg181x4f.jpg

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Lionel Messi: El somriure (Lionel Messi: The smile)

005JjyF6gw1euhfr4ob57j30yg1ag4qp.jpg

Lionel Messi: La passió, el pecat i el miracle (Lionel Messi: The passion, the sin and the miracle)

005JjyF6gw1euhfr6p5ipj30yg19x1kx.jpg

Lionel Messi: La brúixola (Lionel Messi: The compass)

005JjyF6gw1euhfr8n1cgj30yg1b4e71.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans