10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
To focus on the positives, brilliant game. Nice to see that Neymessi connection again too :wub:

F

Frejsgodes

ezgif-3135844045.gif

If this is Leo's reason for reaction the way he did, then he is out of line.

Last edited:

likeafire

I didn't watch this game. But I just went onto a big sports website and the main story is a picture of Messi head butting an opponent.

I've never been more shocked in my entire life than when I saw that picture. Wtf. I'm still in disbelief.

I can't believe it, wow just wow. Whyyyy. Already the Ronaldo pr machine is licking its lips! Why Messi why! A friendly as well lol crazy

Barcadub

Who cares.

He stood up for himself against Atletico Madrid in the last minutes of the league winning game aswel. Didn't headbutt but still held his own.

Will all be forgotten about in a few days.

Stric

Will all be forgotten about in a few days.

It most certainly won't. These things are converted to gifs and they circle the web for years. And especially when it involves Messi.

In fact, I'd bet that there will be more talk tomorrow in the media about the incident than about who scored or what the result was.

Horatio

You're welcome
It most certainly won't. These things are converted to gifs and they circle the web for years. And especially when it involves Messi.

In fact, I'd bet that there will be more talk tomorrow in the media about the incident than about who scored or what the result was.

If Ronaldo punching two players consecutively stopped being a thing couple of days after then I don't see why this would become that big.

raskolnikov

If Ronaldo punching two players consecutively stopped being a thing couple of days after then I don't see why this would become that big.

Messi's reputation is that of an angel though, remember how often the madrid ball into teh crowd thing got brought up in recent years.
Really stupid of him to do this, cant believe it actually happened, just came home.
Messi never lashes out like this, really out of character, in a friendly no less.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'd really like to know what the Roma player said that triggered Messi to go crazy like that. That said, no matter what, he shouldn't have acted like that. He should be a bigger man and apologize to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans