10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMmi

I am pretty sure that the guy spit on Messi when he puts in his dribble after the ref already whistled for offside. You clearly see that the defender has no intention anymore to stop the attack from Messi but only focuses on Messi's face. After that Messi looks like he felt something , his face immediately changed in anger and turns around towards the defender. For me there is no other explanation possible.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Lio is not one to react like that if something didn't happen... He should have kept his cool, that's a fact, but who knows what really happened that made him flip out like that...

Co0ter

[vine]https://vine.co/v/eHluKuuLYju[/vine]

He must have really said something to piss him off. I'm willing to bet it was something to do with the Copa America or World Cup. He shouldn't have reacted that way, but judging how the Roma player reacted- he clearly thought he deserved it.

Stric

Yes, the lack of any reaction from the player would suggest that he knows he provoked Messi. At least that's how I see it, too.

silvia

when sb say disrespectul language to Messi, it is guaranteed that the game will be not easy for an opponent!

silvia

oh and it is clear that man first said sth and first hit head towards messi, first caused conflict in that that man should be punished.

Last edited:

Vegeta

Umm.... where the hell did you take this? It's not a matter of philosophy, there are rules that you abide by on the pitch.

Yes, there are. And I wouldn't even be upset if Messi received a red card.

My concern is solely with the people standing on some sort of moral pedestal belittling Messi as a human being (or something like that), when he is clearly just as flawed as anyone else (including you and I). These things happen when you're, you know, HUMAN. I doubt it will ever happen again with Messi.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
As I see it, that Roma player first got pissed at Messi when he nutmegged him, and when Messi dribbled past him after that offside call, he couldn't take it anymore. Probably said something really fucked up about Messi's family etc. in the heat of the moment for someone like Messi to get that freaking angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans