10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Flaco

Please, stop defend Messi of this incident!

If you don't think Messi should have been sent off for that attempted headbutt and grabbing of the neck before half time, then I don't know what to say....

If Zlatan, Ronaldo, Raúl García or any non Barca-player did the same thing, I'm sure you'd be first to calling for their head. Especially when the game was just meant to be a friendly one. If you condemn one, then you've got to condemn the other.

Last edited:
It's actually very likely that Messi wasn't sent off precisely because it was a friendly.
Also, who knows, but I don't think he would've risked it in an official match.

Still no Zidane :troll:

Henry_IB

Banned
Please, stop defending Messi of this incident!

If you don't think Messi should have been sent off for that attempted headbutt and grabbing of the neck before half time, then I don't know what to say....

If Zlatan, Ronaldo, Raúl García or any non Barca-player did the same thing, I'm sure you'd be first to calling for their head. Especially when the game was just meant to be a friendly one. If you condemn one, then you've got to condemn the other.

This is the internet where common sense and logic are not welcome. People will defend someone they like or worship no matter what, you're fighting a losing battle trying to change their view.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Please, stop defend Messi of this incident!

Everyone who have posted here so far about the incident agrees it should've been a red. People are just looking for an explanation for his outburst.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Red card would not have been enough! I'm telling you, at least 3 months of the bench to teach him a lesson !

And No need for big fonts to make a point !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans