10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex88bg

It is normal opinions differ..
I think he was always holding his emotions back,and that was the biggest thing that is holding him down to become the ultimate leader.
I think he finally blew up after copa America after all that kicking ,trashtalking,argentina fans and that family thing.
Nowadays people are afraid and judgmentive towards the people who show their emotions ,i dont know why that is happenning because its in the core of the human nature and after all it reminds us we are not robots YET.
As the best player in the world ,to get kicked and trashtalked in a friendly game vs Roma by an anonymous shouldnt be ignored,he had to put him in his place...I mean did you ever play sports,look at Michael Jordan...
Messi has to go through this phase to become wise,otherwise he will always hold back and miss something in his personality.Ofcourse it isnt the right behaviour,but am i judging it as a bad thing in general not at all..
Keep going in the direction which suits you Leo,thats what real men do...

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
The first head that guy threw at Messi obviously riled him up. I don't even know why that guy went at Messi in the first place. Any idea?

silvia

exatly. argentines criticized Leo doesn't have emontion and cold chest, some criticize he doesn't hold back.
is there an angel foward in someone's football fantasy?
does he have to smile all the times he fouled and insulted?

nobody seems to care what a Rome player did in in first place, him that the camera didn't catch, put his finger in the butt, who knows?
god. i know him, he won't pick a fight for no reason. nobody understands what he went through these days. i will always protect him in his sides.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It seems like he can't catch a break these days...

We should bench him for the at least 3 months, teach this kid some discipline ! :coffee:

lessthanjake

Obviously, head butting someone is bad, especially when it's in a meaningless friendly (i.e. why let your emotions run so high?). And this is the second time he has done something like this very recently (he did something similar but less bad in the Copa America). Hopefully this isn't the start of Messi turning into a player prone to violent outbursts. I don't think it is, because he largely seems like a pretty unemotional guy, but we can't afford to have Messi getting red carded for stuff like this (and he easily could be if he did something like this in a competitive match). I don't really care if Messi is covertly a super competitive asshole (he probably is, given that that's a pretty common, and honestly somewhat necessary trait amongst very top athletes). I just don't want it to bubble up in ways that will hurt the team. So far it never has in over a decade of play, so I'm not too worried, but it's worth a bit of concern. Especially since opponents will surely try to rile him up after seeing that it can provoke something like this. We can say that the Roma player probably said something bad to him. And that's probably right. But if players can elicit this reaction by saying something awful to Messi, they absolutely will do it, and so he needs to be able to keep his emotions in check. Again, though, I'm not too worried.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

Some people have really odd opinions on Leo. A lot of people seem to think he has always been an angel of a player who never reacts to all the shit he gets. Trust me if you get fouled as much as Leo you will eventually lash out... but why are people acting surprised? Or is it a case of everyone have a poor memory ? Watch below.

Kuchi

Yea, because if he reacts badly to provocations, some may chose to push his buttons and exploit that.
:mou:

Darko

A 1:50 video that repeats some clips and only one is an actual confrontation between Messi and Srna :lol:
Some brawls with the RM squad in which nothing happens, a FREAKING PUSH on a Mexican player, kicking the ball at the Madrid fans and spitting in a player's direction...
Yeah, it was really expected of him to grab Mbiwa by the throat with the look of a madman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans