10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

He should be more careful. It's the 2nd time he head-butts a player (or tries to). He usually keeps his cool on the pitch, but this kind of incidents really show he's not the angel some think he is.

Footballing-wise, it's all great.

Alik

Funny to see some people here thinking that this isn't a big deal and that Messi shouldn't apologize.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Too much being made out of it. I'd have worried more if he was a "serial offender". This is more like an anomaly. What he did was bad, not gonna defend that, but that's it. Whether he should apologize or not doesn't matter as he might have already done so or maybe not. If he is to apologize to anyone then it is to that player, no one else.

I don't see the reason for thinking too much into it. This thread or most threads are borderline farcical whenever something 'out of the normal' happens.

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

ffs some of you guys in this thread react like he killed someone :facepalm: Messi does crazy shit like this once every 5 years. The player provoked him, he reacted and so did the other player. It happend, get over it.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Messi came back with a bang. What's the big deal? If anyone would provoke me on the football pitch like that I'd probably flip out and do a Joey Barton on them.

raskolnikov

If this had been against Ramos, Pepe, that Wellington guy or Medel it would have made more sense.
I hope all in all that it is just an incident and not Messi turning into a fake wannabee tough guy with his new tattoos.

CatalinR10

[vine]https://vine.co/v/eHluKuuLYju[/vine]

163.gif

Alik

ffs some of you guys in this thread react like he killed someone :facepalm: Messi does crazy shit like this once every 5 years. The player provoked him, he reacted and so did the other player. It happend, get over it.

There is legitimate criticism. No one is "acting like he killed someone". On the contrary, some people like you are acting like he didn't do anything.

Geez. He is the best player in the world, and my favourite player. Doesn't mean everything he does is excusable just because he is Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans