10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Flaco

When people are saying like "Messi can't perform in the national team unlike Barca", "why isn't he the best player in Argentina" etc...
How do you respond that?

Just wanna know great counter-arguments when it comes to this :)

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
When people are saying like "Messi can't perform in the national team unlike Barca", "why isn't he the best player in Argentina" etc...
How do you respond that?

Ask them in how many finals has argentina participated in the last 20 years? They won't know the answer because they are clueless about football and if they weren't they wouldn't talk shit about messi at all. lol
Anyway, the answer is 0, zero finals. But messi has won argentina an olympic gold medal and went to 2 finals.
That proves that it's argentina squad that's not good enough for messi and not the opposite.
People keep saying that maradona did it with shit players but I bet messi would kill to have buruchaga instead of fucking ex-superstar higuain up front or fucking always-injured-aguero.

F

Flavia

How do you respond that?

People should watch him playing for the argies. He plays well for them. Without Messi they wouldn't had gotten to 2 finals in the last 2 years. Finals lost in details too.
But unlike maradona, who was lucky to have brown, burruchaga and valdano scoring in 86, Messi had to watch Higuain and Palacio choking easy chances. If one of them had scored, Messi would now be hailed the best ever, no contest.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
But unlike maradona, who was lucky to have brown, burruchaga and valdano scoring in 86, Messi had to watch Higuain and Palacio choking easy chances. If one of them had scored, Messi would now be hailed the best ever, no contest.

I had to watch it too ..

anigif_original-grid-image-32084-1387222162-6.gif

Last edited:

Darko

No, that is simply you having poor reading comprehension.

No.
The "ever" is unnecessary. "Messi top 10 free kicks" should be the title since no time frame has been set, so it's only logical that those are the best free kicks of his career or as you and Nino Productions would say his best free kicks "ever".

LordLichtenstein

Are you guys ready for another amazing season!!!!!

Messi.png

*Mistake - TOTAL % :) (i'm in a hurry so can't really change it now, will update it after tonights game.
*Left out - 2015-16 Games, 90 mins and minutes. (with 60-65 games per season, I am using way too much time updating these. from now on, I will update them after every 10th game.) Same goes for TOTAL Games, 90 mins and minutes.

Messi_vs_Ronaldo.png

Oh, and I will update my sig after they win the Super Cup ;)

TWO MORE TROPHIES BITCHES :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans