10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

The elementary school that Messi attended in Rosario just had a new mural

005JjyF6gw1eveq8tvwx1j30di0bu76a.jpg

005JjyF6gw1eveq8ygd6wj30hy0b7tb4.jpg

Messi donated the paint to renew the school. He posted on his fb. That was their way to say thank you.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Itinerary tomorrow:

FC Barcelona's trip to Monaco for the UEFA gala

FC Barcelona will be one of the main protagonists at this Thursday’s UEFA gala in Monaco. The event will include the draw for the 2015/16 Champions League groups, the Best Player in Europe Award as well as the Best Goal and Save of the Season, plus a special recognition award. UEFA will also pay tribute to Barça for winning their fifth Champions League title in June.

A number of the club’s representatives will travel to the Principality for the gala, which will begin at around 5.45pm CET. Lionel Messi and Luis Suárez are among the candidates for the Best Player in Europe Award, Messi and Neymar are up for the best goal prize while Marc-André ter Stegen is a nominee for the best save.

The Barça team making the journey will be led by president Josep Maria Bartomeu and three players: Messi, Suárez and club captain Andrés Iniesta. Also travelling will be director of professional sports Albert Soler and director of football administration Raul Sanllehí. In addition, Andoni Zubizarreta, Carles Puyol, éric Abidal and Juliano Belletti will be there as representatives of Barça’s past Champions League successes.

After the gala, the winner of the UEFA Best Player in Europe Award will appear before the journalists from 54 different countries who voted. Finally, the Barcelona team will depart from Nice on a private flight which is expected to arrive in Barcelona at 10.00pm CET.

Here is FC Barcelona’s travel plan for the UEFA gala in Monaco (all times CET):

12.30pm (to be confirmed): Departure of private flight to Nice.

2.00pm: Arrival in Monaco.

From 5.45pm to 7.00pm: UEFA gala at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco and the draw for the Champions League groups.

7.30pm: Press conference with the winner of the UEFA Best Player in Europe Award, exclusively for the media that voted.

8.15pm: Return flight from Nice.

10.00pm: Arrival in Barcelona.

Stric

Hoping for some awkward pics of Zubi and Barto.

Joking aside, I'll love seeing Puyol and Abidal among our guys again.

Neymessi

Messi had done everything that a fan could aim for.The only thing that I want is messi nutmegging ronaldo in a classico.All hell would break lose that day.Thinking about that ,I wonder if messi would have nutmegged if it was ronaldo instead of milner.The aftermatch of that event would have been crazy and he may have not done that

silvia

UEFA awards will be held right after champions league tonourment draw.
I am looking forward to it, that already now who will be awarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans