10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Yeah, his finishing needs to be fine tuned a bit more after the summer. That said, his passing and dribling was mostly fantastic as usual. He's on the right track :)

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I really don't get the poor finishing evaluation. Kameni was sprawling like a cat all over the place to deny him good shots. Even the one from Neymar who was a bit behind him and he had to unload as best he could was a good save from Kameni.

Ritchie

I really don't get the poor finishing evaluation. Kameni was sprawling like a cat all over the place to deny him good shots. Even the one from Neymar who was a bit behind him and he had to unload as best he could was a good save from Kameni.

His shooting was okay, the keeper made some good saves. A couple of times he didn't shoot when he should have done. Great game from him though.

Morten

[tw]637764859212529664[/tw]

Yeah, both have lacked quite a bit in the finishing department, or simply because of excellent goalkeeping.
Cant deny the difference though, Messi might not have scored in any matches, but he was still one of the best on the pitch. Ronaldo has been okayish, a couple of good moments, a couple of bad, ordinary. This isnt always the case, as both can have good/bad matches regardless of goals, but Messi imposes himself on the match much more than Ronaldo usually does.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He was more involved today but he is being too wasteful in good positions at the moment. Not only with his finishing but trying too complicated through balls too.
As long as we win I could not care less though. There will be games when Messi will be the main man again.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Of course it had to be Argentina. He should fake an injury or something, but it would probably look a bit too obvious this time. With Anto giving birth soon, he should be able to not join because of "personal reasons".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans