10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Of course it had to be Argentina. He should fake an injury or something, but it would probably look a bit too obvious this time. With Anto giving birth soon, he should be able to not join because of "personal reasons".

He should just tell them to beg for him to play for them after the disgraceful way the whole nation turned against him again.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
They're not in Argentina? One is in Houston, where I live :lol:

The one time I'd be crushed if Messi were to skip an international break :p

F

Flavia

Tbf then it's Messi responsibility to tell these things to him and ask for a leave. I doubt Tata knows the details.

Messi would never do that. And Tata surely knows it, it's not a secret.

F

Flavia

But he should.

Tata and everyone knows that Antonella is pregnant, but not everyone knows when the delivery is due.

Tata could ask, and then not call Messi. If he asked if Messi would want to stay because of that, Messi wouldn't say he wanted, even if he did. That's who he is. tata could even ask Masch.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[tw]639178632599072768[/tw]

Messi giving hugs to everyone. Wish I was there :wub:

Those kids reaction is the boy version of teen girls meeting justin bieber :lol:

Though to be fair, I would have probably cried if I got to hug Messi .. :worthy:

Kragod

Those kids were actually cool about it... i would probably shit myself in that situation....best player ever, calmly shaking and hugging me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans