10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

[MENTION=12906]DonAndres[/MENTION] Aspas, did you go to a training, and met Messi?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Messi the Barca Manager :rockon:

2ur8jtz.jpg

Stric

Either Ronaldo has more fans than Messi in London, or there are more smokers among Ronaldo's fans than among Messi's. :p

dakt

I don't understand why you guys are so much against him playing for his NT. I don't really see him missing any game if he is able to play, as I'm sure he would swap all of his personal success for Argentina.

F

Flavia

I don't understand why you guys are so much against him playing for his NT. I don't really see him missing any game if he is able to play, as I'm sure he would swap all of his personal success for Argentina.

Because Barça has 7 games in 23 days, and those are meaningless friendlies.

Stric

I had never encountered such hostility towards NTs until I joined this forum. I get it, players get tired, injured etc., but playing for one's NT is a top priority for any intelligent and self-respecting professional football player. That's just the way it is. No point in arguing about it, ever. Especially with Messi, who's constantly criticized for his NT performances. He's in a situation where he can never ever afford to show anything other than complete devotion to the NT. If people would just finally accept that NT involvement is a valid task, and not some extra-curricular nuisance that players are forced to be part of, maybe they would stop bitching about banal concepts that in everyday life you'd acknowledge and forget about in a split second, and never waste another thought on, like travelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans