10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvia

It might be great watch for US fans and Aguero is beast mode vs weak team matches.
Meaningless if he won unimportant qualifiers or frendlies like 10:0 and finally end up no trophies in tornourment.
Rotation is positive anyway. I just hope messi rest in unimportant tornourment matches and do more in finals. Also atletico game.

Morten

It might be great watch for US fans and Aguero is beast mode vs weak team matches.
Meaningless if he won unimportant qualifiers or frendlies like 10:0 and finally end up no trophies in tornourment.
Rotation is positive anyway. I just hope messi rest in unimportant tornourment matches and do more in finals. Also atletico game.

Aguero is a mystery, unlike Higuain and the likes he is truly world class, just not for Argentine. Messi/Aguero is potentially one of the very best duos in the world, but football isnt played on paper. Its even more strange given that they are close friends of the field, you would think it would make it easier to work together on it.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Yesterday was fine for Messi. Only 25 minutes played, 2 goals and not overworked. Great for his confidence and won't affect him for Atletico game.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Definitely great for his confidence. I think it was the first time in over 1000 minutes that he scored from open play for Argentina.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not bad at all

"We live with concern the situation of thousands of refugees arriving in Europe every day as a result of the war. ... to find a speedy solution to this tragedy," said the crack from the Leo Messi Foundation.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Messi next to JJ Watt :lol:

COJicIaUEAAKHtD.jpg:large

Look at this though, JJ Watt next to Yao Ming

houston-texans-defensive-end-j-j-watt.jpg

Good Lord! Messi would look like an infant next to Yao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans