10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaugrana Man

Makes sense for him not to start. Hopefully he won't have to play at all. The international break alone is pretty brutal, but with the birth of his son yesterday, I can't even imagine how tired he must be.

BarcaGirl

Why isn't he starting...? Other than the international break...

Messi hasn’t trained a single day with barca this whole week after traveling back from half way across the world. And to top it off his second son has been born yesterday and surely hasn’t had proper sleep. A dead tired Messi against Atleti wouldn't have helped at all :)

God Serena

A Suarez Neymar and Rafinha front line still looks pretty damn solid imo. Messi's position has always been Rafinha's best imo.

Co0ter

Messi hasn’t trained a single day with barca this whole week after traveling back from half way across the world. And to top it off his second son has been born yesterday and surely hasn’t had proper sleep. A dead tired Messi against Atleti wouldn't have helped at all :)

Ah ok, didn't know his son was born. Thanks. He must be exhausted.

barcanuck

Hoping for him to score and dedicate his goal(s) to Mateo :wub:

m9vgqh.jpg

xdz8t2.jpg

Your wish is my command my son.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
GOAT! Knew we would win when he came in and started to pull all the strings and dribbling past tired Atletico players with ease.

bismp

After all those years,he still doesn't fail to amaze me!The way he dribbled past the opponents was fantastic!And dat goal tho

NotInHere

Came in and bossed the game instantly, the midfield specially. As long as Messi plays stays involved Barca will almost be unbeatable against top teams. He's unstoppable, the perfect footballer

BarcaGirl

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Luis Enrique: "Messi not starting? I talked with Leo. He's important for us, we didn't want to take any risk. He has been travelling a lot."</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/642798484689690624">September 12, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans