10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell1978

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Luis Enrique: "Messi not starting? I talked with Leo. He's important for us, we didn't want to take any risk. He has been travelling a lot."</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/642798484689690624">September 12, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

:)

all things considering it worked out almost perfectly

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Penaldo can score as many goals as he wants against the small teams, see how many trophies that has won him and RM. He is light years away from Messi when it comes to performing in big games and when it counts.

Kohe321

One of the most eye-watering 30 minutes of football I've seen. How can he be this good? Comes on and plays absolutely incredible before scoring the winning goal against Atletico at one of the most difficult away grounds there is, securing us the three points. Just like when we won the league against them in May. Talk about showing up when it matters.

Fantastic performance, MOTM for sure - even if he only played some of the second half. Keep it up Messi :D

gatsu

Football will never be the same after his retirement, he is not only the best player ever, no he is football pure and simple.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi can't compete with Cristiano's stadpadding vs Asspanyol.

I mean, what did Leo even do? Win the treble and decide the match vs Atletico away at the Calderon? Pffftttt.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans