10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Ronaldo is competing for second place this year. The what have you done lately factor wil put him over Neymar and Suarez undeservingly, but nobody can look past Messi.

Morten

Ronaldo is competing for second place this year. The what have you done lately factor wil put him over Neymar and Suarez undeservingly, but nobody can look past Messi.

Of course, Messi will will ballon dor this year, well deserved. Ronaldo is still number two in my opinion.

dakt

In danger of losing Ballon Dor after Ronaldo today?

Yes. I mean screw the treble and all fantastic goals he scored in CL/copa/la liga and one man dominance against the City. What counts are the goals against the Espanyol.

Morten

Yes. I mean screw the treble and all fantastic goals he scored in CL/copa/la liga and one man dominance against the City. What counts are the goals against the Espanyol.

He has had a fantastic season, but i dont actually rate his performance against City that much tbh. Almost every attacker that has faced City in CL has made a complete fool out of them, they are the joke of the competition.

dakt

He has had a fantastic season, but i dont actually rate his performance against City that much tbh. Almost every attacker that has faced City in CL has made a complete fool out of them, they are the joke of the competition.

OK. Name one.

Morten

OK. Name one.

Name one what? Just look at basically every CL-game City has played, then you will find out how much attackers have dominated them. Ronaldo, who doesnt have the same ability to dominate games as Messi does, made Kompany his bitch a couple of times, just an example.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Given how they've done the past seasons I'd agree with you, but I don't know about this year, they actually seem really solid at the back - still haven't conceded a goal in the PL and aren't playing their stupid 4-4-2 anymore. They seem a lot more threatening than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans