10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I repeat, Suarez at least fought. Neymar was like an unhappy, lazy and complacent primadonna.

Suarez was lethargic. His fights last night didn't amount to nothing. Using that to say that he "at least" fought it's quite pointless. Neymar played better and scored. Messi created chances and hit the post. Suarez just lost balls.

Kuchi

The MSN didn't really show up, but Suarez was by far the worst in terms of contribution. I love the guy, but he stood out as one of the worst, in a team that sucked almost from a to z.

Messi & Don Andres were at the other end.

Antimadridista1

I'm tired of watching him walking most of the time.
Same for Neymar who gives everything when he plays for Brazil and defend from times to times when he plays for us.

The whole team need to attack and defend together. We can't have 8/9 players trying to defend and Neymar/Messi walking on the other side of the pitch waiting for the ball to get to their feet.

qwer12345

I'm tired of watching him walking most of the time.
Same for Neymar who gives everything when he plays for Brazil and defend from times to times when he plays for us.

The whole team need to attack and defend together. We can't have 8/9 players trying to defend and Neymar/Messi walking on the other side of the pitch waiting for the ball to get to their feet.
People like you really doesn't deserve Messi to be in their favorite team. If you are so tired of watching him walking then better stop watching Barca at all when he is on the field because that's his play style and he will continue to play like this. And I hope you will be a happy man after he retires and we replace him with someone who scores same number of goals, makes key passes and assists like him, with the ability to dribble past 3 or more players 4+ times in a match and of course your dream player needs to run after every ball,defend and never miss a penalty. That sounds super easy especially when he's the most marked player in the world and plays every single minute possible for 6 years straight. Don't worry just wait a little bit more and your torture will end he won't play forever. Jeez after treble and 1 loss (2 if we count bilbao) ...... barca fans at its finest

FC B

Suarez was lethargic. His fights last night didn't amount to nothing. Using that to say that he "at least" fought it's quite pointless. Neymar played better and scored. Messi created chances and hit the post. Suarez just lost balls.

Yeah, its obviously better to have much more chances to score as Neymar did and to do it when it already didin't matter anymore. I agree.

F

Flavia

Yeah, its obviously better to have much more chances to score as Neymar did and to do it when it already didin't matter anymore. I agree.

No, but Suarez didn't even got close to getting one chance. It was his worst game for us till now. He was the worst of the trio.

FC B

No, but Suarez didn't even got close to getting one chance. It was his worst game for us till now. He was the worst of the trio.

In my view Suarez plays for the two upfront and not primarily to score goals of his own.
He pressures defenders and make them come after him thus creating spaces for Neymar and Messi and tries to assist them as often as possible.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

:lol:

[tw]647111134345084928[/tw]

Cr: Can I shoot the penalty?
Messi: But it's in our favor...
Cr: Please...
Messi: Go on, do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans