10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Cal

A ligament tear is miles away from getting rest.

Obviously there's work to be done, and being the great pro he is he'll be itching to get back as soon as he can, but it still is time away from the pitch, a lot of which can only be spent resting, and working on your recovery isn't anywhere near as draining as actually playing.

Barcafan 2304

Obviously there's work to be done, and being the great pro he is he'll be itching to get back as soon as he can, but it still is time away from the pitch, a lot of which can only be spent resting, and working on your recovery isn't anywhere near as draining as actually playing.

Agree. Nobody wanted this to happen but now that it has, have to look at the positive effects it may have. He will be guided back by physios, have a chance to rest and when he has had injuries before, he has come back stronger and I trust the same will occur again.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
CQFxNf1WcAEgZ7o.jpg

Arriving at Camp Nou:(

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Picture is fake. Leo injured his left knee.

Mundo Deportivo has the picture too. Don't know if they are massively incompetent, or the brace is unrelated to the knee, or if the reports were wrong and he injured his right instead of his left.

Last edited:

intensive

Just booked a 3 - 9 nov trip to watch 2 barca games,
i'm sad he is injured we will not see him play, but nontheless gonna enjoy our trip.

get wel soon Messi!

Horatio

You're welcome
Picture is fake. Leo injured his left knee.

Mundo Deportivo has the picture too. Don't know if they are massively incompetent, or the brace is unrelated to the knee, or if the reports were wrong and he injured his right instead of his left.

I am not sure if you are serious but the picture could've easily been mirrored.
I am not saying it's real, but this should be the logical assumption.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I am not sure if you are serious but the picture could've easily been mirrored.
I am not saying it's real, but this should be the logical assumption.

Yes I guess that would be the most logical explanation, but why does Mundo Deportivo post a mirrored picture? Damn rag can't even get an original pic.

J

Jamie Cal

Agree. Nobody wanted this to happen but now that it has, have to look at the positive effects it may have. He will be guided back by physios, have a chance to rest and when he has had injuries before, he has come back stronger and I trust the same will occur again.

If the squad wasn't piss-thin we'd be fine with the run of games, AND we'd see if a few of them were men or mice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans