10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They play their worst possible games. Brazil and Colombia. So you can bet your life Tata and Messi will do everything to rush it.

And yeah, you can blame Tata. At least for getting 1 point in two games and getting Argentina in this panic mode that directly influences sense of emergency.

F

Flavia

Look, if Messi recovers in time, then Tata will be damned whatever he does. Call Messi up? Barca fans will eat Tata alive. Leave Messi at home? If the games go wrong, then the Argentina fans will have Tata's head. What is he supposed to do? He's Argentina's coach and will do what he needs to for the team he coaches.

As long as Tata doesn't play Messi for the whole time both games, then it'll be fine.

The match vs Brazil is in less than a month(Nov 12th), and Messi hasn't even started running yet. It's madness to assume he'll be match fit in 29 days. Not worth the risk, for Barça or Argentina. He shouldn't even be played against rm. Tata's statement is fruit of his despair, but the blame is on him. Argentina have regressed a lot since he took over.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The match vs Brazil is in less than a month(Nov 12th), and Messi hasn't even started running yet. It's madness to assume he'll be match fit in 29 days. Not worth the risk, for Barça or Argentina. He shouldn't even be played against rm. Tata's statement is fruit of his despair, but the blame is on him. Argentina have regressed a lot since he took over.

It is. Which is why I said "if" he recovers (fully, not rushed) in time.

Barcafan 2304

You guys are ridiculous. As if any coach other than Tata would say "that's fine, I won't call up Messi even if there's a chance he will have recovered by then".

I'm looking at it from a Barca PoV and also the fact that calling him up before he is ready could exacerbate the injury. How that's ridiculous beats me

xXKonan

Dani Alves: “Against Argentina, I hope Neymar plays and not Messi. Without the best player in the world, our (Brazil) chances increase.” :alveshat:

Horatio

You're welcome
She looks annoyed at the questions about Messi yeah :lol:

You know what I am thinking honestly? That Ronaldo watches a lot of Messi videos. I mean, how else could the little kid be so familiarized with him. He's too young to go on Youtube lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans