10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
They're not geniuses. Messi already was, I don't think Enrique would ignore Messi. No one would.

I can't understand how people try to rationalize based on other players, this is freaking messi, my grandma would have signed him :lol:

Neymessi

Yaya: "When I was coming close to Messi I said 'please not me, don't nutmeg me'. My father, my family is watching"...

silvia

this board would ve ignored messi and bought ronaldo. i can see that.
forgot they tried to sell him before treble season?

FC B

There was a user here that had his signature filled with a link to a very good collection of Messi quotes from a great deal of football people that I cannot find anymore using google. Who is the user?

Galning

It was probably a rumor.Even idiots like them can't think of that.

Many people close to the club said it was serious. That said, at the time half of the forum wouldn't have mind selling Messi either. He was slow, injuries ruined him, would never be the same again, lazy, lost motivation, time to cash in on him, ...

F

Flavia

Many people close to the club said it was serious. That said, at the time half of the forum wouldn't have mind selling Messi either. He was slow, injuries ruined him, would never be the same again, lazy, lost motivation, time to cash in on him, ...

Yep. Insane how some people could be so fickle about Messi too...

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??

Don't tell me.
I registered after been a long time lurker to defend messi from the haters, look at my join date.
I don't think these people are fans, they just have nothing better to do with their lives and are trolling.

serghei

It's not possible to be a Barca fan and a Messi hater. Most of the criticism regarding Messi was tied to the fact that he showed very little ambition and desire on the field. And that is part of the reason why Ronaldo won two back to back Ballon d'Ors.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But to argue for selling him when he struggled a bit after all he has done for the team and the club?

Fickle is a massive understatement.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Anyone that ever said Messi should be sold should not be allowed to wear the barça jersey or brag about being a barça fan, ever! Go support arsenal !

People are so entitled and so ungrateful it's crazy.

MESSI = 25 trophies.

serghei

But to argue for selling him when he struggled a bit after all he has done for the team and the club?

Fickle is a massive understatement.

I don't think anyone said at the time that we should sell Messi that summer. Not any true Barca fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans