10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

We're not appreciating nor enjoying these years enough. But that's a human thing.

Once in a while I get a glimpse of how would Barca look without Messi. Or how ecstatic fans of other clubs would be to have him signed.

Very true. It is human nature and that old saying is true. You don't know what you got til it's gone

blaugrana1987

Reports from England are absolutely hilarious. "Will Messi leave Barca for English giants??". What giants would that be hahah??? City? United? Chelsea? GTFO with that bullshit. They are no giants. WE are giants. We are treble winners, double in fact. We are best club of 21st century and second richest in the world. We are club Cruyff, Maradona, Ronaldinho and Ronaldo played in (along Xavi, Messi, Iniesta etc). So what kind of giants are we talking about here? Lol you aint getting Messi. He is not replacing Neymar Suarez and possibly Pogba for Oscar and Willian, or Rooney and Depay. Dont know what kind of shit they are smoking but I would love some of that.

Last edited:

Galning

It's also funny to see how they go from Messi will never be good in the physical Premier League to every top club wants him depending on how the wind blows.

aaron101

Yea, the only way Messi is going to play in EPL is when England invade Spain and merge the two leagues...

There's also another way. If Catalonia gains independence from Spain and joins EPL like Swansea (Wales). English fans might finally see Messi on EPL :lol:

serghei

Messi would tear the PL apart. The style of that league is just tailor made for him. Too end to end. Bundesliga would be similar, only even easier. La Liga is the toughest league by far, so the idea that Messi would kind of struggle in England is laughable. Not only he'd be the best player in the league by a country mile, but he would also make his teammates play better as well. Suarez' case amplified. If Arsenal would be able to sign Messi, they would win the league 4 times out of 5.

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Messi would tear the PL apart. The style of that league is just tailor made for him. Too end to end. Bundesliga would be similar, only even easier. La Liga is the toughest league by far, so the idea that Messi would kind of struggle in England is laughable. Not only he'd be the best player in the league by a country mile, but he would also make his teammates play better as well. Suarez' case amplified. If Arsenal would be able to sign Messi, they would win the league 4 times out of 5.

Although I agree, there is one thing that doesn't add up here... if Arsenal got Messi, he'd be injured and they'd be.. well... Arsenal.

Ritchie

The key is his next contract. His contract is up in 2018 so if we can sort out an extension for him and Neymar this season then there won't be a problem.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
For some reason I thought his contract was till 2020.

Should start talks about an extension after New Year then....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans