10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

That already happened, in the summer of 2014. Those rumors of the board considering selling him reached him(the infamous poll), according to Alves. Messi stated back then that he'll stay as long as the cules want him, that he loves the club, etc, etc, but it seems it's all forgotten.

Not forgotten but things change. We will see what happens. I still think it's highly unlikely but you never know. Can't be ruled out

F

Flavia

Not forgotten but things change. We will see what happens. I still think it's highly unlikely but you never know. Can't be ruled out

Some things change. The Messi to epl rumors don't, though. You can count on them every year :)

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I hope messi retires in barca or goes for 1 year to neuels and then retire.
Everything else would be so wrong, although I don't think the board will ever sell messi.
He just means that much to the team and the fans.

Yannik

ldogE8Q.jpg

from TalkSPORT

Alik

It's still mind-boggling when you consider that stat, the one of only 4 league matches that Messi failed to score in.

2012-2013 Messi was probably the ultimate display.

raskolnikov

English clubs would pay 200 mil type fees for Messi.
Post Anoeta cub performance kiled any chance of that ever happening.
Part of me wants to see him rip apart the overrated epl and score 40+ goals past prime and lead a club like Arsenal to a title:p
But at the same time I want him to play for Barca for another 10 years and bring greatnes to the club.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Maybe I´m a bit too hammered, but I just can't see Lio ever being sold nor him ever playing in EPL.

The fact I had to controll everything I wrote 6 times made me realize I'm hammered and have to go to sleep...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We're not appreciating nor enjoying these years enough. But that's a human thing.

Once in a while I get a glimpse of how would Barca look without Messi. Or how ecstatic fans of other clubs would be to have him signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans