10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

Thing is -

I'd guess that both Hunter and Balague will know a lot more about the ins and outs of Barca than anyone in this forum ..... ........

True maybe. We will see. Any way, if as is reported, these EPL clubs have tried to persuade Messi to leave Barcelona, isn't that tapping up?

frog-fcb

The big clubs could possibly afford him especially with the extra merchandice sales etc. But why would he leave barca eapecially with his dad under investigation for tax it would be a lot easier to visit him by staying in spain

F

Flavia

Thing is -

I'd guess that both Hunter and Balague will know a lot more about the ins and outs of Barca than anyone in this forum ..... ........

Sure... so much they talk about that every single year, and Messi is still here. Clickbait is sadly lucrative.

Barcafan 2304

I think as unlikely as it is, EPL clubs such as city, United and Chelsea may well test his resolve. More and more money will come into the English game and even at £250 million buy out clause, one of them may indeed deem it a move and money well spent. I still think it's highly unlikely but not impossible

JamDav1982

I think as unlikely as it is, EPL clubs such as city, United and Chelsea may well test his resolve. More and more money will come into the English game and even at £250 million buy out clause, one of them may indeed deem it a move and money well spent. I still think it's highly unlikely but not impossible

English clubs would pay the 250m euros for him I think and they could afford to do it.

Probably works out at around 60/70m a season if they gave him a 5/6 year contract.

The foreign rights are soon to be sold for the league again and that alone will bump up the already huge tv money.

If Man Utd thought it feesible to pay £135 odd million for Neymar they will pay another 50 million for Messi.

F

Flavia

Indeed. I'm afraid this will run and run and we will see messi's resolve tested
That already happened, in the summer of 2014. Those rumors of the board considering selling him reached him(the infamous poll), according to Alves. Messi stated back then that he'll stay as long as the cules want him, that he loves the club, etc, etc, but it seems it's all forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans