10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

he needs to come back, football is a team game but when he's on the pitch he makes the field his playground and it's fascinating to watch

no other player alive is capable of doing that, football is missing their main magician

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
he needs to come back, football is a team game but when he's on the pitch he makes the field his playground and it's fascinating to watch

no other player alive is capable of doing that, football is missing their main magician

Yeah, I wonder how many years will pass before a player of the same calibre appears.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
[tw]659323495982219264[/tw]

RONALDO: 'Kill you? I don't wanna kill you. What would I do without you? Go back to showboating? No. No. No! No you- you complete me.

MESSI: You're garbage who just dives for penalties.

RONALDO: Don't talk like one of them, you're not. Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're a freak. Like me. They need you right now, but when they don’t, they’ll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it’s a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. I’ll show you. When the chips are down, these… these people on barcaforum, they’ll eat each other. See, I’m not a monster. I’m just ahead of the curve.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barca will never be the same without messi. But someone else will come up and interest and excitement level won't ever drop. It will only increase.

xXKonan

Balague, a regular Sky Sports pundit, revealed that Messi has ‘never been closer to leaving Barcelona’ earlier this week – and reiterated that sentiment on the Sports Bar on Thursday night.

“He’s never been closer to leaving Barcelona, he is thinking about it,” Balague said.

“He has heard from Sergio Aguero and Cesc Fabregas how wonderful England and the Premier League is. There’s an attraction there for a new challenge.

“He’s maturing, he wants to imagine himself in England and he watches the Premier League. He’s learning English in case he needs it. He is preparing for that possibility.”

Messi has spent the entirety of his career with the European giants, claiming 25 major titles and the Ballon d’Or on four occasions, although Cristiano Ronaldo has pipped him to the award in the last two seasons.

Balague insists a number of Europe’s heavyweights have attempted to prise the 28-year-old away from Barcelona in the past, including both the Catalans’ arch rivals Real Madrid and even Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal.

Balague added: “Real Madrid tried – so did Arsenal.

“At the time when Gerard Pique and Cesc Fabregas were agreed [the former moving to Manchester United and the latter switching to Arsenal], the three of them were in the same team and Messi was approached as well.”
Found this off Talksport. http://talksport.com/football/exclu...reparing-possibility-premier-league-move-says

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don't understand why Messi would sit down and have an interview with that douchebag time after time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans