10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

Balague is a dolt, no one cares about his insider news. England is so wonderful, weather is amazing and the food is out of this world!

xXKonan

Messi VS Matthieu ... :coffee::rip:
Round 2.

jeremy-mathieu-against-messi-in-valencia-vs-fc-barcelona.jpg

:mou:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Pele: “Messi doesn't use his head. He only uses his left foot and not both feet. Today, he is the best.”

Jesus, where can I find this overrated fraud so I can punch his stupid face?

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Pele: “Messi doesn't use his head. He only uses his left foot and not both feet. Today, he is the best.”

I mean people(read haters) used to say that back in the day, but now messi has scored some insane headers including one in CL final and some right foot goals that world class right footed player couldn't score, chipping a standing neuer for example.
Old man needs his meds.

F

Flavia

Hahaha. When I think he can't get any dumber... There's always another bottom level for him to reach. Messi doesn't use his head and uses only his left foot :rofl1:

NotInHere

whats up with these ole geezers always trying to discredit messi? Maradona if I remember correctly said that messi hasn't scored legendary goals, rivaldo said he would score the same as messi and cr if he played in todays game, kempes said something too i dont remember what

man these guys are bitter or what?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
whats up with these ole geezers always trying to descredit messi? Maradona if I remember correctly said that messi hasn't scored legendary goals, rivaldo said he would score the same as messi and cr if he played in todays game, kempes said something too i dont remember what

man these guys are bitter or what?

Gotta stay relevant somehow.

Kikan

Balague is a dolt, no one cares about his insider news. England is so wonderful, weather is amazing and the food is out of this world!

Good one:lol::lol: , i would say it is more of a grave yard for players . Look at Costa , De maria , Ozil ....Even Suarez with his stubborn head could not stay . Any player in PL would jump at a chance of moving to la liga , but they are simply not good enough .

JamDav1982

Good one:lol::lol: , i would say it is more of a grave yard for players . Look at Costa , De maria , Ozil ....Even Suarez with his stubborn head could not stay . Any player in PL would jump at a chance of moving to la liga , but they are simply not good enough .

What a load of rubbish.

There are loads of good players in the EPL. Most would jump at chance to go to Barca/Real means fuck all. Most of La Liga would jump at chance to go to ANY EPL team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans