10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=10740]Kerrybai[/MENTION]

Without Messi there is less wrongdoing for being more risky as a player. Players can try stuff because there is no one to say "what are you doing? Why would you try that if we have Messi?!"
the absence of Messi gives them an excuse to play a bit more freely and try stuff, because if they lose they are to be faced less criticism because a lot of people already had the expectation that Barcelona without Messi can't perform.

Neeraj

I remember reading on here that Turan still doesn't speak Spanish..(which seems quite unbelievable). I wonder in what language Messi and him were talking :p

J

Jamie Cal

Me irl when Messi comes back:
Messi-Argentine_w484.jpg

Kerrybai

[MENTION=10740]Kerrybai[/MENTION]

Without Messi there is less wrongdoing for being more risky as a player. Players can try stuff because there is no one to say "what are you doing? Why would you try that if we have Messi?!"
the absence of Messi gives them an excuse to play a bit more freely and try stuff, because if they lose they are to be faced less criticism because a lot of people already had the expectation that Barcelona without Messi can't perform.

I disagree, the players imo are playing just like they did before, they don't look any 'freer'. The only difference I see is a better end product from Neymar.

aaron101

Where's the GIF of him and Arda joking around and laughing? Good to see Leo so happy. Also heard some Messi chants at some point in the game.

Edit; there we go

[tw]661994312767549440[/tw]

He looks really good wearing a hat.

Alik

I remember reading on here that Turan still doesn't speak Spanish..(which seems quite unbelievable). I wonder in what language Messi and him were talking :p

Messi was practicing his English. For when he transfers to England next summer.

RMU ReBorn

Had a heated Argument with one of My Freind Regarding Suarez Goal in Ucl Final . is it Officially counted As a Assist By Messi ??

Mitchell1978

Had a heated Argument with one of My Freind Regarding Suarez Goal in Ucl Final . is it Officially counted As a Assist By Messi ??

It was a rebound but on the official uefa site they count it as an assist, i think they follow the transfermarket rules regarding assists and not opta's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans