10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Holy shit this is brutal! I feel so bad for the defenders :lol:

[youtube]CawopE4QJSs[/youtube]

I always used to wonder how it's possible that Messi has the ball under such control while going at full speed, and at the same time know where and when to pass and which direction to dribble. The answer is that he's not going at full speed. Not even close.

Simply Insane! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

And new videos of his skills 15-16 with him injured are longer than most players carreer highlight!

raskolnikov

Messi's dribbing is all control, feints and acceleration. The last will sadly go eventually (its already slower) after which he will need to stick with dribbling 1/2 guys before passing.
But watching Messi dribble is a thing of beauty especially considering how he is arguaby the best ever at it.

God I can't wait for him to get back. I wanna see how the team clicks with Messi and Neymar in his current form as well as Busquets, Iniesta and Roberto all better than last year.

Horatio

You're welcome
Messi's dribbing is all control, feints and acceleration. The last will sadly go eventually (its already slower) after which he will need to stick with dribbling 1/2 guys before passing.
But watching Messi dribble is a thing of beauty especially considering how he is arguaby the best ever at it.

I am not sure if Messi´s acceleration slowed down. His topspeed possible.

alittlebitter

Ballon_d_Or.png

updated 8/11

damn, this really puts into perspective just how dominant he was from january to june. he's still leading all the categories after sitting out 2 months..

dakt

It's ALSO an ultimate close ball control, small touches, decision making of WHEN and quickly adapting to situation.He does that ultimately fast. Personally, I find his dribbling far more attractive than any of Neymar/Ronaldinho trickery.
That small shoulder feint against Boateng was enough to bury him in the ground. Provoking opponent reactions and knowing exactly what he's gonna do in next two steps...
That sombrero from Neymar is great, but I'm sure I can do it too, in fact I did it couple of times (yes in amateur, before-beer-games), but I will never run like Messi. I can only imagine of what would it feel like to have that control.

Neymessi

Never thought I would expect us to come out with more than a draw at bernaleo without messi but neysuarez are making things so good right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans