10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This news definitely means he won't start at the Bernabeu but I wouldn't put it past Messi to be ready enough and Lucho to use him as a super sub. The most super sub in the history of subs

silvia

why isn't thiago walking on his own? oh well, i guess he inherited the lazyness of his dad. :pep:

I thought exactly the same. Thiago and benjamin should walk on their on. They don't need strollers anymore.
They are big enough and being held by his fathers, that is a burden to knees, isn't it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They probably got it in case they get tired and sleepy which kids do after walking a lot you know.....especially in theme parks.

Mido

In my opinion, Barca are bluffing and Messi should start training 3 to 7 days before El Classico. Rakitic should also be available if, and only if, he really has a minor tear.

I don't expect Messi to start but I could well imagine him entering the pitch around the 60th minute.

King Leo

Banned
I'm gonna make a prediction(s) and time will tell:

Messi will miss the upcoming classico. The last time he missed the trip to Madrid was was way back in (....). Neymar and Suarez will prove that they can win against Madrid without Messi. The Messi-dependency will officially be over. Meanwhile Manchester City's former Barca executive Ferran Soriano is working to get a Guardiola contract in place before 2016-2017 season. He will also have an Emarati blank check to buy Messi (current' clause is €250million)

Messi who has done it all with Barca and who faces tax problems in Spain will see CR7 move to PSG before he joins his countryman Kun Aguero in Manchester. Guardiola will have a new plan for the citizens which will accommodate Messi's style.

Messi will wear the Man city shirt come next fall and turn EPL upside down. That's my prediction before the classico.

Last edited:

xXKonan

I'm gonna be a prediction(s) and time will tell:

Messi will miss the upcoming classico. The last time he missed the trip to Madrid was was way back in (....). Neymar and Suarez will prove that they can win against Madrid without Messi. The Messi-dependency will officially be over. Meanwhile Manchester City's former Barca executive Ferran Soriano is working to get a Guardiola contract in place before 2016-2017 season. He will also have an Emarati blank check to buy Messi.

Messi who has done it all with Barca and who faces tax problems in Spain will see CR7 move to PSG before he joins his countryman Kun Aguero in Manchester. Guardiola will have a new plan for the citizens which will accommodate Messi's style.

Messi will wear the Man city shirt come next fall and turn EPL upside down. That's my prediction before the classico.
Wat-Meme-Tumblr-02.jpg

Neymessi

Hi messi,we miss you but your other 2 beast friends have been doing great to not make us miss you.Be back stronger and lets become unstoppable again.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans