10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qqqq

The last picture looks like a car commercial. He just needs to rub his fingers a little, then he's full McConaughey.

God Serena

I'm trying to imagine Messi training with Barca B but all I see are the bodies of our broken kiddos staring lifelessly into nothingness as Messi steps over them on his way out of the facility with an evil smile, pointing towards the horizon and telling it that Real Madrid are next.

*shrug* I'm sure he's glad to be training again.

EdmondDantes

That's exactly what I was expecting to be honest. A hungry Leo against tired Real Madrid defenders could prove to be a great move.

The question is, do we start with Munir/Sandro or add another midfielder to the fray and let Suarez and Neymar lead the line?

RevoTeller

It depends on the circumstances, Ibrahimovic was good enough to win it. His quality as a player was high enough.

No, he wasn't, and that's the point.
An overrated international failure like him shouldn't rightfully even be considered in Bd'or discussions.
As Cruijff once perfectly said: "strong against weak opponents and weak against strong opponents".
Ballon d'or is already a joke/circus, to even consider someone like Ibrahimovic worth winning it would be the last nail in the coffin.

Richard.H

That's exactly what I was expecting to be honest. A hungry Leo against tired Real Madrid defenders could prove to be a great move.

The question is, do we start with Munir/Sandro or add another midfielder to the fray and let Suarez and Neymar lead the line?

We don't need to change the way we are playing. RM's defense is not that great when you consider Nacho and Danilo will be starting.

Egert

Estonian Culé
For some reason this video makes me cry :cry: Can't wait to see my king back on the pitch already :messi1: Come back stronger than ever just like me after my recovery. Vamos Leo!!!

Last edited:

xXKonan

Messi has been training normally in past days and will play against Madrid next weekend. Starting or not will depend on how he feels. [catr]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans