10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
All this bullshit. The only people who know if Messi will be able to play are himself and his medics. And they do not know shit now but can only make assumptions. On game day they will be sure.

Batistuta9

Hi guys. I joined today. Even though messi is my favourite player, I don't think he should play in the clasico. Even if we lose, May 2016 is far away. Our best chance to win trophies is to make sure messi is well rested and fully fit before he starts playing again.

RevoTeller

Still 10x the player Owen ever was.

Probably.
Still would have been as much inappropriate and embarrassing as Owen's case to see him winning the award.
More embarassing than an international failure like Ibrahimovic to win the BD'or is only Cristiano Ronaldo winning 3 of them.

Egert

Estonian Culé
On the team's second day off, Messi was again at the sports centre today. He trained with the B-team and worked out individually. [md sport]

raskolnikov

Probably.
Still would have been as much inappropriate and embarrassing as Owen's case to see him winning the award.
More embarassing than an international failure like Ibrahimovic to win the BD'or is only Cristiano Ronaldo winning 3 of them.
It depends on the circumstances, Ibrahimovic was good enough to win it. His quality as a player was high enough. Same with Xavi/Iniesta/Henry/Suarez/Bergkamp and severa others for example.
Owen was just lucky to get it that year.

raskolnikov

On the team's second day off, Messi was again at the sports centre today. He trained with the B-team and worked out individually. [md sport]

Messi works a lot harder than people think. By the Ronaldo comparison they make him a rich man's quaresma that coasts on his talent but its not true at all.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Pics or..

Would be funny if we are just playing mind games with Madrid and then surprise them with....Munir!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Pics or..

Would be funny if we are just playing mind games with Madrid and then surprise them with....Munir!

I don't know about the training with Barca B part, but there's videos/pictures of him arriving at the training centre both today and yesterday in his new Audi.

[tw]665200755511529474[/tw]

[tw]665567499556114433[/tw]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans