10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Just read this youtube comment :lol::

"From now on, whenever messi gets fouled, even if he is on the half way line, it should be a red card for the offender because even in that position, it's a potential goal scoring opportunity."

That's Gold!! :worthy:

Stric

I asked the question earlier, but do you guys think he will be able to reach 600 career goals before he turns 30?

27: Messi has 457 career goals, with 4 games left before he turns 28.

I doubt it. He'd need approx. 140 goals in 2 seasons to do that... Not impossible, but unlikely.

Just for fun I wanted to make a "chart", showing hos many % each of our players in our strongest start XL have missed during this season.

aava.png

Neymar, Suárez, Busquets & Rakitic shouldn't be so high.

I don't understand. Percentage of what? Games?

Sunny Mir

He couldnt have placed the ball better in that shot if he tried. In the Bayern and Bilbao First goals he placed them as percfectly as he could without hitting the post.Messazing.:worthy:

Stric

I still find it mind-boggling that Messi plays this much. For the past like 2 months I kept expecting he'd be rested for the following game, but it never happened. :lol:

LordLichtenstein

I doubt it. He'd need approx. 140 goals in 2 seasons to do that... Not impossible, but unlikely.

I don't understand. Percentage of what? Games?
Of course :)

*When he was at his best; 10-11, 11-12 & 12-13, he scored an average of 69 goals per year, as seen in my chart I posted earlier. This year, he is at 63 goals with 4 games left. I don't think is it totally out there to think, Messi could reach 600 before 30. :)

It's minutes.

Last edited:

Holly

How many goals has he scored so far this calenderyear for both Barca (every competition) and Argentina?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Definitely will be scoring in the final, he's out to become the first player ever to score in 3 CL finals :)

Holly

Thanks for the info...somewhere down the line I lost count...lol must be cos of all the great goals he scores!!!

Let's hope he scores another beauty (or hell even a non beauty ) to win us the CL

Kerrybai

I asked the question earlier, but do you guys think he will be able to reach 600 career goals before he turns 30?

27: Messi has 457 career goals, with 4 games left before he turns 28.

I highly doubt it, he the scoring pressure is no longer all on him. The 73 goal season was a freak season with goals.

Some of his goals are on here http://messivsronaldo.net/records.php

Also where are you getting 63 goals from? I thought he had 61.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans