10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Chiellini: Messi wouldn't have scored that goal against Athletic in Italy

Neuer trash talked messi and we saw what happened.
You will witness the horror that is lionel messi for the first time in your life chiellini, you should be careful of not angering him.

Butaan4barca

How can i find my old posts on him. I want to put my post in quote where i thought he would become a midfielder as he grows older....

LordLichtenstein

Messi and Finals.

vava.png

Stric

Chiellini shouldn't be so sure of himself, I would say even borderline-arrogant, but he does have a point in some way. Italian defenders are on average better than Athletic defenders. But let's leave it up to Messi to teach him a lesson. :barcascarf:

dakt

Chiellini shouldn't be so sure of himself, I would say even borderline-arrogant, but he does have a point in some way. Italian defenders are on average better than Athletic defenders. But let's leave it up to Messi to teach him a lesson. :barcascarf:

Stupid speculations. It's probably a way to reduce fear among his players. :)

King Leo

Banned

On that note, Italian defenders would have fouled Messi on his way to score that magical goal. It's important to understand what Chiellini was saying. So it's up to the ref to set the tempo of the game but from what I know, the Turkish ref is rather strict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans