10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Younes Lamrani

Guys you got to see this video , Messi at the age of 17 humiliating Juve , next saturday will be another festival for him no doubt

Younes Lamrani

Man they were taking the Gamper Trophy really serious in that game. And did Iniesta ever miss a 1on1 btw?

i also noticed the same thing , i even forgot it was just a friendly match because it seemed like a final of a big cup to me to be honest . Well it's obvisiouly because the young players such as messi and iniesta were wiling to prove themselves at the time , especially messi who did a wonderfull match and i wish he'd do great next final Insha'lah as well .

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Always refreshing to hear what Gary Lineker has to say about Messi. And the clueless Phil Neville thinks the only goal Messi scored with his right foot was the one against Bayern. :lol:

[youtube]U6uBqxk1FRw[/youtube]

Henry_IB

Banned
Gary Neville and Robbie Savage were both painfully clueless. Arguing that Ronaldo is close to Messi (especially this year) because he's better in the air, he's faster, better at set-pieces and apparently better with his weaker foot. Couldn't keep on watching after hearing that.

Mexcelona

Always refreshing to hear what Gary Lineker has to say about Messi. And the clueless Phil Neville thinks the only goal Messi scored with his right foot was the one against Bayern. :lol:

[youtube]U6uBqxk1FRw[/youtube]

so much cringe to hear the epl fanboys talk about ronaldo...
"who jumps higher"
gee that much mean peter crouch is the best player in the world

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
so much cringe to hear the epl fanboys talk about ronaldo...
"who jumps higher"
gee that much mean peter crouch is the best player in the world

These guys have been out of the game so long, EA Sports FIFA is clouding their vision of the game. :lol:

Ghosting

Gary Neville and Robbie Savage were both painfully clueless. Arguing that Ronaldo is close to Messi (especially this year) because he's better in the air, he's faster, better at set-pieces and apparently better with his weaker foot. Couldn't keep on watching after hearing that.

Gary Neville who used to play with Ronaldo, and Robbie Savage a well known idiot. Nothing to see here then.

lessthanjake

To be fair, Savage actually seemed to be saying he thought Messi was better; he just said he didn't think they were miles apart. And Neville sort of seemed to imply the same thing. He said he thought they were very close, which, given the context of the conversation, I think implies he thinks Messi is slightly better. Of course, Neville isn't going to say that outright, since he played with Ronaldo.

Ghosting

To be fair, Savage actually seemed to be saying he thought Messi was better; he just said he didn't think they were miles apart. And Neville sort of seemed to imply the same thing. He said he thought they were very close, which, given the context of the conversation, I think implies he thinks Messi is slightly better. Of course, Neville isn't going to say that outright, since he played with Ronaldo.

But they aren't close, goal scoring perhaps, but Ronaldo would never give a performance like Messi did in the CDR. He may have scored two goals, yes, but little else.

Mexcelona

when his argument is that ronaldo is considered level or better than messi is that he jumps higher or won the yearly award / then all his opinions from then are are just dumb lol
messi isn't good with his right foot?
he scored the getafe goal with his right.. scored more goals this season with his right foot than ronaldo did with his left.
he is horribly uninformed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans