10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchi

Cant seem to get power in his shots. Really poor shooting since he came back, fk not included, as the style of hiting the ball is different

F

Frejsgodes

tumblr_miy9z8442M1qi0d7lo6_250.gif

El Flaco

I love Messi, but it's annoying to see him walking in the middle and didn't really bother to switching positions with Neymar or Suárez.

Forum meltdown within 3... 2... 1...

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He was just standing in the center for the majority of the first half, not involved due to Espanyol's aggressive attitude.

NotInHere

Yeah I didn't see much of him during the second half, he did place lovely throughballs though. Towards the end I did see him in the middle being passive...

raskolnikov

Maybe time to accept Messi lacks the endurance to go all out fot 90 minutes. He will only move when the ball is played in hsi feet. Just accept it and focus on Neymar to lead the attack.

NotInHere

Maybe time to accept Messi lacks the endurance to go all out fot 90 minutes. He will only move when the ball is played in hsi feet. Just accept it and focus on Neymar to lead the attack.
thats the only downside of messi, sometimes he looks as if he doesn't want the ball..

Mitchell1978

Like i said before, he drops back too deep in midfield too often right now.
Other then that how about giving him some time to get back to his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans