10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistuta9

I am a big messi fan, but I know he isn't the same player as he was when he was younger. When he was a wide forward he was the best, when he became a false nine he was the best and last year when he was a hybrid attacking mid/wide forward he was the best. I don't doubt him, as he gets older, he will change his game to stay above everyone else.

El Flaco

CXgbkWRWcAAp9L2.jpg

Kerrybai

its really embarrassing how such a average performance can still be declared as goat mode from several deluded messi fanboys... yes his pass to neymar was world class and the goal after that was good, ok.. but apart from that he was really poor by his standards. again. but the whole team was in my opinion. lack of cohesion without iniesta is obvious. we don't play proper football without him and messi with his lack of workrate is not helping.

yes it sounds like we lost yesterday and not betis but in my opinion this team can play much more eye pleasing football. and i don't understand messi when he says (and others about him) that he wants to play every single game and yet he doesn't show it on the pitch?! i mean he is just jogging much of the time doing his trademark lob pass to neymar (which is great) and this was it.. i don't know.. i just miss the old messi who would run the show the whole game and not just on few occasions
he looks lethargic not just physically but mentally which leads to unusual turnovers.

are we going to talk about this forever ? every month someone brings this up. Also who was calling it a go at performance ? everyone said he was decent. He chooses his moments to work hard and run as always.

I don't see any embarrassment after winning 4-0

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Did better after a while, but that fucking crossbar, man. Third FK in a row that hits the crossbar, if I'm not wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans