10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

namaria

Messi said that secret of good relation between Tridente on the pitch is , that they are good friends out of it, as well.
CGeQy3IWwAA5Waf.jpg

Last edited:

Ekul

Always refreshing to hear what Gary Lineker has to say about Messi. And the clueless Phil Neville thinks the only goal Messi scored with his right foot was the one against Bayern. :lol:

[youtube]U6uBqxk1FRw[/youtube]

You can tell Gary Lineker is getting physically frustrated with the stupidity he is arguing against. I've honestly never seen him like this.

As long as Phil Neville and Robbie Savage are employed, punditry in English football will always be a joke.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm so glad those Juventus deluded fans saying Messi is predictable are about to experience first hand how much he is "predictable" compared to CR7 :)

Asylum15

You can tell Gary Lineker is getting physically frustrated with the stupidity he is arguing against. I've honestly never seen him like this.

As long as Phil Neville and Robbie Savage are employed, punditry in English football will always be a joke.

I'm all about body language, and the sheer frustration of Gary is so evident in the video. He knows he's dealing with two brainless mongs in Savage and Neville. Ian Wright is not so bad.

The amount he touches his face while speaking also suggests he almost feels 'embarrassed' in case the others judge him, especially when he answered the Maradona question.

Asylum15

Ah, yes, CR can do stepovers and score penaldos. And the occasional skill move.

Not quite enough, but good try. :neymar:

Apologies for double post, but can you honestly watch this, and an equivalent Messi video and think they are even 'close?'

Remove bias for one second and watch totally fresh. It's like watching the best of the rest versus the greatest every-time. Ronaldo is an unbelievable goal scorer (tap ins or not), and an incredible athlete. We can talk all day about his behavior etc, but he does the business on the pitch (except in big games mostly), but Leo is just a completely different specimen. I just find it amazing that anyone still can actually think Ronaldo is close/better, IF you watch both every week.

Much respect to you MaxY however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans