10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[youtube]Qi5aM4hlU4I[/youtube]

Edit: LOL it's fake, sorry bout that

Haha it must be fake, I know this comment from way before this goal.

Ray hudson must have lost his shit harder than ever before on that goal.

Edit : just saw your edit :D

RevoTeller

If ever, anyone says that CR is equal or better than Messi, simply reply with "come talk to me when CR can do THIS" and point them to this video.

But why even keep on saying Cristiano Ronaldo's name in this thread?
The inferiority complex is on him and Madrid fans, while when you have a 100% fit Messi in you squad you don't even care about irrelevant players.

Holly

Will Ray commentate on the final? Does anyone know? If not can we start a petition so that he will do so? Would love to hear that!!!!

messi2140

6racies Xavi
[youtube]orrA_Ovkqxk[/youtube]

This is utter shite. More than half of it is filled with useless stepovers and his silly celebration. Have to admit that there were some nice pieces of skill there aswell the elastico against the deportivo player , that back heel passes against granada. That Montage/Video is really nothing to write home about.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
This is utter shite. More than half of it is filled with useless stepovers and his silly celebration. Have to admit that there were some nice pieces of skill there aswell the elastico against the deportivo player , that back heel passes against granada. That Montage/Video is really nothing to write home about.

I know, I just noticed there is a "There will be haters" version for Ronaldo so I quoted the guy who put the There will be haters Messi video.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Always refreshing to hear what Gary Lineker has to say about Messi. And the clueless Phil Neville thinks the only goal Messi scored with his right foot was the one against Bayern. :lol:

[youtube]U6uBqxk1FRw[/youtube]

The sheer stupidity that was seeping out in spades from the muppets on the right was unbearable and cringeworthy. I just stopped watching after ten minutes.

I found some interesting players Barcelona could buy in the next mercato (which is in January for Barca). I dont know what their preferred position is nor do I know if they even play football , but what I do know is that they can jump very high. Might be worth looking into as a Barca scout.

1dCv0IEEx.png

Last edited:

LordLichtenstein

Always refreshing to hear what Gary Lineker has to say about Messi. And the clueless Phil Neville thinks the only goal Messi scored with his right foot was the one against Bayern. :lol:

[youtube]U6uBqxk1FRw[/youtube]
Lineker is on another planet, than Neville and Savage. :worthy:

Neville: Ronaldo is better.
Savage: Totally.

Savage: Premier League is better than La Liga
Neville: Too far bro, too far.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The sheer stupidity that was seeping out in spades from the muppets on the right was unbearable and cringeworthy. I just stopped watching after ten minutes.

I found some interesting players Barcelona could buy in the next mercato (which is in January for Barca). I dont know what their preferred position is nor do I know if they even play football , but what I do know is that they can jump very high. Might be worth looking into as a Barca scout.

1dCv0IEEx.png

That kadour seems like a winner ! hahaha

I didn't even bother watching the video, so easy to predict that it'll be full of shit, give Bale or Sterling (both british+played in epl) a couple great seasons and those clueless pundits will call him GOAT over the same Ronaldo (just played in epl) and Messi (can't do shit against stoke) :lol:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
OK this video is heavily biased, but it's not far away from the truth

It's retardedly biased. It isn't far from truth indeed, most of the goals that Ronaldo scored this season were one-touch goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans