10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caps

He should be banned, that's anti-football as it gets. I still find leos acceleration a little bit off, but he still has enough tools in his arsenal to impact the game like no other

He should have gotten like 4 assists
What he do?

blaugrana1987

Bit disappointing that he isn't fishing for more goals after he scores brace, but its good for the team. He just doesn't seem to give a fuck about goals anymore.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
So, did messi run more today? lol
No, he didn't, it was usual messi, just this time around things clicked, like they do most of the time for him.
Take your "he must run more" arguments to the ethiopian marathon forum.

It doesn't work that way. Today, there was no need to run more for him because we played like vs 9 men for 20 mins of the second half and Espanyol parked a bus. Notwithstanding this, he was more willing to take the ball and spray it on the left wing. His almost non-existent defensive contribution can possibly harm us only away vs tough teams, but his offensive contribution obviously outmatches the disadvantages, by far.

EdmondDantes

Amazing performance. 2 goals, 2 assists.

Also, it's been years since I've seen him this riled up. That keeper is a cunt, I hope he gets banned since the ref didn't address the incident.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Not been 'one bad game'. He has been quite average To poor quite a bit since coming back from injury.

Whisper it quietly because people will go off their nut but.... The team has probably played better while he has been missing this season.

Does that mean he should be sold or is no longer the best player in world? No!

But for whatever reason the team has looked better with him out of it this season in my opinion.

what say you after today's game ?

barcafan161

It doesn't work that way. Today, there was no need to run more for him because we played like vs 9 men for 20 mins of the second half and Espanyol parked a bus. Notwithstanding this, he was more willing to take the ball and spray it on the left wing. His almost non-existent defensive contribution can possibly harm us only away vs tough teams, but his offensive contribution obviously outmatches the disadvantages, by far.

More like vs 9 men for the last 10 mins

raskolnikov

Bit disappointing that he isn't fishing for more goals after he scores brace, but its good for the team. He just doesn't seem to give a fuck about goals anymore.

I honestly like that, it makes our attack the best ever, last attack summed up msn perfectly had Suarez scored.
Let the pointless selfishness be for Madrid.

RMU ReBorn

who seriously said we should sell him? :facepalm: you're just pointing at the sky here. It is dissappointing if you can't understand a joke/trolling attempt. Messi was deservedly criticized here for his lack of movement in recent matches, nothing more. Those who suggested to "sell him" were just mocking people who usually used to say this during Tata's season.
There Is one Devil's Advocate here who Said Team looked better with out Messi.. Same Guy Defends Ronaldo Even if he had a Worst game :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans