10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Seems like our inside man is on a visit.

CYHbz16WMAAyZbM.jpg

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
There Is one Devil's Advocate here who Said Team looked better with out Messi.. Same Guy Defends Ronaldo Even if he had a Worst game :lol:

Those are the Righteous Souls of the forum, trash Messi at the smallest thing (just because everyone praises him too much), and defend CR against all (just because everyone trashes him too much)... high horses morale at it's finest.

They will still come and celebrate the titles like any culé, but say it was thanks to Iniesta that we won them.

Some people just don't deserve Messi, that's all.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Those are the Righteous Souls of the forum, trash Messi at the smallest thing (just because everyone praises him too much), and defend CR against all (just because everyone trashes him too much)... high horses morale at it's finest.

They will still come and celebrate the titles like any culé, but say it was thanks to Iniesta that we won them.

Some people just don't deserve Messi, that's all.

+1

Savage, man. There are so many bitter long time members on here that do this all the time.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Sell Messi to City. He is passed it they say on here...... Then this match, and that goal happens. I wonder about some of you on here sometimes...

Vlom

Sell Messi to City. He is passed it they say on here...... Then this match, and that goal happens. I wonder about some of you on here sometimes...

The funniest part is I am sure he didn't run a lot more yesterday than his usual average.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

You and others should act stupid elsewhere.

How many people exactly said: "Sell Messi to City?" Name them.
Just because few people (among them trolls too) were harsh on Messi that doesn't give you right to shit on entire forum and all of it's members..
Do try Facebook and other social media or sites and see the posts.

And if you still don't like it here, fuck off and save the selfrighteous stuff for someone else.

barcafan161

Having a go at players after failing to win games is normal. Emotion takes over afterall. Nothing wrong with pointing out faults when they don't play up,to standards.

Lomar1o

it was a hattrick or death game for him, but he failed! this is all i have to say.

about the gk stomp, just watched the gif, that asshole clearly looked at messi's foot before stomping on it. will this go unpunished? i guess yes..

Vlom

about the gk stomp, just watched the gif, that asshole clearly looked at messi's foot before stomping on it. will this go unpunished? i guess yes..

Sadly it will yes, media are all about "Will suarez be punished", not much about that horrible, intentional stomp :(

El Flaco

it was a hattrick or death game for him, but he failed! this is all i have to say.

Juan Martinez Munuera (the ref) never wrote the incident in his report so Pau López will surely get away with it :(

El Flaco

[tw]685068263001329664[/tw]

[gfy]ThoseEmbellishedCrayfish[/gfy]

Yes, it was definetly unintentional from Pau López. /s

I hope someone should break his legs, it's part of the game after all...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans