10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

20 direct free-kick goals Messi for Barcelona, per season since 2008/2009: 1 - 2 - 1 - 3 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 4(ongoing) #fcblive [via [MENTION=20217]barca[/MENTION]stat]

Now if Lucho thought like some people here do, that would be 4 goals less on our tally.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Now if Lucho thought like some people here do, that would be 4 goals less on our tally.

And 1 trophy short, remember the 2 freekicks against sevilla?
Also don't forget that the same people also said to stop messi from taking penalties and ironically neymar proved much worse at them.
Messi is the best.

JamDav1982

Aren't you guys a little furious that scumbag of a goalkeeper won't be banned after what he did to messi?

Fuck him he is an irrelevance that deserves no more energy from Barca. Everyone can see him for the cunt he is.

Let him learn his lesson when he next lines up against Messi.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Aren't you guys a little furious that scumbag of a goalkeeper won't be banned after what he did to messi?

Of course we are, but let's not denunciate because that's not cool, just censure Alves for speaking his mind and shove Suarez ban up our %%%%%%%, because those are the Valors that represent Bartomeu, our dear coward of a president.

serghei

Yea, Espanyol is history, and the 4-1 should give us an easy match in the return leg. We play Granada tomorrow afternoon, and we have the chance to go back to no1 with one game in hand. Atletico might lose 2 or even 3 points on Balaidos. Real also doesn't have an easy game at home vs Deportivo, although they should win that because it's their 1st game with Zidane and they'll want to prove a point.

NotInHere

Fuck him he is an irrelevance that deserves no more energy from Barca. Everyone can see him for the cunt he is.

Let him learn his lesson when he next lines up against Messi.
yeah I'm with you, why waste energy on that scrub. But still, it would be great to see the best player in the world be better protected against acts like these, this was a pepe like incident.

Kerrybai

Messi should be taking our penalties plus the majority of our free kicks. However from the left side , particularly close to the wal I think Neymar should be taking them.

Alik

I dont know If anyone else noticed, but after Messi goal Suarez runs to Espanyol goalkeeper and screams at him. Haha! Take that Espanyol!

Noticed that too, i'd say Suarez reacted like most of us, letting out the frustration caused by those brutes taking the lead, shows how involved he is and his big hart. I'd say he was the voice of the cules in that moment.
Wonder if he sounded like this:
¡[youtube]/watch?v=8bENz9M8qhc[/youtube]

Last edited:

CatalinR10

[tw]685447595058196480[/tw]

[tw]685448000433451009[/tw]

What the fuck!!??

[tw]685068263001329664[/tw]

[gfy]ThoseEmbellishedCrayfish[/gfy]

[tw]685447595058196480[/tw]

[tw]685448000433451009[/tw]

What the fuck!!??

@samuelmarsden Barça have released a statement saying they don't share Dani Alves' offensive remarks towards the media on Instagram today.

CYNamHtWkAEUvmz.jpg

BARTOMEEEU YOOUUU FUCKKIIINGGGG CUUUUUNTTTTT

c261514fbfe9dbae99d100768cebf5f38865cc3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans